• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shergal

Which is why im sick of people posting shit like "stop trolling" instead of actually posting a contradicting statement.

Strong World clearly has 1. a more detailed and inspired setting, 2. more animation budget, and 3. it doesn't look nearly as dated. (and the cylinder plant boss looked awkward as fuck)

I remember people telling me Baron was a better movie without having even seen Strong World to be eligible to make the statement.
Staff whoring _b

For me Baron was simply better executed in every way. Not that SW was horrible, but I did come out of the film feeling somehow unsatisfied, though that probably had more to do with hype than anything else. And the part about looking dated is, well, because Strong World is much more recent than Baron, and has a proper BD release.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
read the manga, or watch some of the movies where the designs actually translate well
that said, theyre still a step up from generic anime style

Manga art is just as bad, and since there is no one "generic anime style" the second half of your post is meaningless and probably wrong as well since OP character art is some of the worst in existence.

There are a few scenes in the anime/movies where it becomes almost tolerable, I will agree.

Kazzy

Even Twilight fans that push people dressed like their non-shipping couple of choice down the stairs and show off their self-inflicted gashes to Robert Pattison in hopes of him "turning them into vampires"?

That's just what the anti-Twilight lobby want you to think.

Uchip

Banned
Manga art is just as bad, and since there is no one "generic anime style" the second half of your post is meaningless and probably wrong as well since OP character art is some of the worst in existence.

There are a few scenes in the anime/movies where it becomes almost tolerable, I will agree.

Ive already made a comparison post before and im not digging it up
in summary, they at least differentiate their characters anatomy other than hair and eyes
making full use of the drawn medium.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
in summary, they at least differentiate their characters anatomy other than hair and eyes

Mere effort is not worthy of accolades.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Even Twilight fans that push people dressed like their non-shipping couple of choice down the stairs and show off their self-inflicted gashes to Robert Pattison in hopes of him "turning them into vampires"?
My sister is one of those. I've become desensitised to Twilight in general.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Naruto SD 42
Everybody loves somebody.

Not bad. Good jokes in both parts, bug related in part one and shopping jokes in part two.

Wait waaaaaat. Where in the hell did HinataxTenTen come from?

================

HeartCatch Precure - 19

AG4Y45g.png

Erika's dad is awesome. Also, HeartCatch has quite the number of sad episodes in regards to the victim of the week. Damn.

Yet all the female characters have the exact same anatomy other than hair and eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom