• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haganai NEXT 4

ZrvDHvd.jpg

Nice boat.

Roller coaster scene is definitely one of the funniest from either season. The forced drama during some moments is really dumb, even more so this season.
I was spoiled about Yukimura actually being a girl months ago, so I wish that could have been surprising. It was humorous nevertheless.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
HeartCatch Precure - 46

I know I've said this many times before, but Cure Marine is such a badass. Her fight with
Kumojacky
was entertaining as hell, and the animation was solid. Cure Sunshine's fight was good too, though that Sunshine Aegis is waaaaay OP for defense. :lol

Can't wait for the next episode. Round 2 between my OTPs, let's go!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Someone please make a gif of the Haganai Next 04 scene where
Yukimura is washing Kodaka's back,

Jarmel

Banned
Psycho-Pass 15-

We're in full riot mode. Damn, this is straight up endgame.

They're like completely understaffed. Where is the military?

Bigosan

Banned
Hello guys, i'm new to this forum :)
Months ago i started to watch precure series for the first time, and obviously from the start: futari wa precure. I also watched precure movies, last one was the yes! gogo one, cause i'm still finishing yes! precure 5 gogo series...oh i want a serious precure game so bad, like precure musou or something like raging blast or naruto storm.
Right now i'm also watching kotoura-san, tamako market, senran kagura (i already finished 3ds games :D) and boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai NEXT

Jarmel

Banned
Yeah. I'm surprised consider we have like.... 7 more episodes? lol.

I'm guessing the intro scene in the first episode happens in the next episode or two and they're on the verge of revealing that
there might be some sort of trick or scheme behind the Sybil system such as the system is actually full of shit and doesn't exist
. This is endgame unless there is some gargantuan twist coming.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm guessing the intro scene in the first episode happens in the next episode or two and they're on the verge of revealing that
there might be some sort of trick or scheme behind the Sybil system such as the system is actually full of shit and doesn't exist
. This is endgame unless there is some gargantuan twist coming.

I wouldn't mind a twist. Unless... you know... it sucks. lol.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
HeartCatch Precure - 46

I know I've said this many times before, but Cure Marine is such a badass. Her fight with
Kumojacky
was entertaining as hell, and the animation was solid. Cure Sunshine's fight was good too, though that Sunshine Aegis is waaaaay OP for defense. :lol

It begins. Fuck yes.

Gundam AGE Episode 27 or "How can I defend this?"

I can't.

Everything was odd in this one.
Whatsherface died because.
. Zeheart and Asemu teaming up for some reason. Flit not caring about his own son.

The thing is, I don't care about any of these characters. Everything is a blur that means nothing.

Next Episode: It's Gundam AGE now on Earth. Exciting.

Jarmel

Banned
Oogie Boogie will come out of the woodworks in the next episode and reveal that he planned everything in the series.

Shadow_boogie_2.jpg

His disciple Spookie Boogie was trying to usurp him and so he set her up to have Shougo kill her. His real plan is a never ending Halloween where everybody uses masks.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 20: Heavens of Blood

~ Come tomorrow, maybe you'd thank me for killing you. ~

And the Rebellion War continues. This episode focused mostly on Admiral Mittermeyer's efforts, as he faced two enemies: the theoretical instructor Staaden and the hotheaded viking Ovlesser. It was pretty cool how the infantry was fighting with battle-axes and crossbows.

zeroshiki

The target demographic for From the New World and the anime buying public in Japan don't really overlap. Or rather they only overlap to the tune of 500 copies. It's not really the kind of series that's "for them".

Its a product of the times though. Something like Legend of the Galactic Heroes is looked upon fondly by a certain generation of Japanese considering it wasn't even shown on TV first run! I have no doubt that if LOGH were adapted today it'd be doing SSY numbers just because of the nature of the market.

cajunator

Banned
Months ago i started to watch precure series for the first time, and obviously from the start: futari wa precure. I also watched precure movies, last one was the yes! gogo one, cause i'm still finishing yes! precure 5 gogo series...oh i want a serious precure game so bad, like precure musou or something like raging blast or naruto storm.
Right now i'm also watching kotoura-san, tamako market, senran kagura (i already finished 3ds games :D) and boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai NEXT
Welcome!!

I hope you enjoy this forum.
As a fan of precure you should fit very nicely.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 20: Heavens of Blood

~ Come tomorrow, maybe you'd thank me for killing you. ~

And the Rebellion War continues. This episode focused mostly on Admiral Mittermeyer's efforts, as he faced two enemies: the theoretical instructor Staaden and the hotheaded viking Ovlesser. It was pretty cool how the infantry was fighting with battle-axes and crossbows.
the gore in this episode was ridiculous, and it only gets worse too.

7Th

Comparing Noriko to Nono is pretty pointless; Noriko's equivalent, Diebuster's real main character, is Lal'c. Put in Enokido terms: Noriko is Haruko (the eternal child), Lal'c is Naota (the child that can't stand being a child but whose main strength is that he/she is a child).

That was last episode. This episode it was
the moechanic

Also, Flit is a horrible father. "Send the Diva into Earth's orbit."
"We're going to rescue the Gundam?"
"Yeah, I can't lose the AGE system."

Hahahaha worst human being ever.
I totally forgot she was there ... now thinking back she was a decent character... so they killed her.
My problem is how meaningless everything is ..

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S2 - 18

I just LOVED the part where they're all dramatically saying the name of their love interest, then it cuts to Setsuna and he goes super-dramatically
GUNDAM

That boy ain't right, I tell you what.
Setsuna found love at first sight when he was avoiding bullets and missiles as a kid .. You can't just forget that this easily.

Gundam AGE Episode 26 or "Understanding AGE"

So
Woolf died
. Oh and
Desil died too

Why do I feel cheated?

Is it because Flit didn't care whatsoever. Yes.

I'm understanding the hate for this show. It can only get worse in the next 3 episodes.
You haven't seen the worse yet.

HeartCatch Precure - 46

Kumojacky

Cure marine final fight was very well done .. it's a pleaseant memory. You had a sense of accomplishment and the fight itself was so entertaining.

I can't.

. Zeheart and Asemu teaming up for some reason. Flit not caring about his own son.

The thing is, I don't care about any of these characters. Everything is a blur that means nothing.

Next episode ...Next episode...
SUPAAAA PILOT !!

cajunator

Banned
I had to cone into work on my day off AGAIN :(

I dont think I will ever have a peaceful week off work.
Have had to work extra every week.
Sooooo exhausted.
Post cute things please.
Any kotoura artwork of her with cat ears?

Narag

About 15 minutes into Magi 15 until halfway into Magi 16

This ep was fuckawesome. Alibaba mans the fuck up and gets his long awaited throwdown with Cassim.

u7UzamEl.jpg

So good. Thankfully this wasn't used as a cheap climax at the end of the episode to grab folk for next week but correctly in the middle as part of the rising action of this Alibaba-centric episode.

All of a sudden. not only has
Cassim
matched Alibaba's ability, he's actually surpassed it. The one-sided fight of the first half suddenly has roles reversed as Alibaba is forced to deal with the notion that his bloodless revolution requires him to spill blood after all, namely that of a friend he's been desperate to redeem. Given the chance, he can't go through with it even after Morg and Sinbad have been taken down. His people believe in him though and aren't afraid to challenge the dark Djinn in his stead, strengthening Alibaba's resolve.
HDfnpmll.jpg

Just intense.

He almost managed it too until someone showed up just in time to break his spirit.

So yeah everyone's just absolutely fucked with no hope in sight.

Until...

Aw shit, I can't wait until next week. What a fab closing shot. Imagine if this wasted in the middle of the episode followed up by another encounter that'd just be interrupted by running out of airtime.

---

Fuck whoever made this for splitting up this awesome. It made sense to give Cassim/Alibaba an episode given the strong focus on their lives so far just as the Judar/Aladdin encounter would have made sense the following episode. But no, let's just do it halfass.

CorvoSol

I can't.

Oh man you and I are at the same spot now.

Narag

Comparing Noriko to Nono is pretty pointless; Noriko's equivalent, Diebuster's real main character, is Lal'c. Put in Enokido terms: Noriko is Haruko (the eternal child), Lal'c is Naota (the child that can't stand being a child but whose main strength is that he/she is a child).

I think realizing whose story it was ended up being one of my favorite moments with the show.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That ep was so good, there's no way I wasn't coming in here to ramble on about it for a bit.
That's you Miri? I didn't know about the name change. I almost messaged you on Steam about the new Gintama episode. lol

Friends Club 4

Cosmic and Kagami... come on guys. Either the show is just fucking trolling me, or the writer really is an asshole.

Also:
yP6SVE4l.jpg

Someone should teach the Japanese that "cunt" is the word they probably want to use in situations like these. lol

Psycho-Pass 15

Shit's getting real. Really good episode. This is what I expected from this show before it started.

Welcome to AnimeGAF!

Hakkenden 4
tumblr_mhd0h7hkVv1qgim19o5_500.gif
tumblr_mhevzi4Oy31rgotfdo2_500.gif

Really cool mix of action and such in the episodes. Osaki has cool moves and everyone else is just good to see interaction. Genpachi with thing was funny as well as when Genpachi woke up and walked into the dining room area and saw the wide assortment of characters dining, like a house of animals and what not. Fun episode. though wonder if they'll stay here or move locations.
is the church still after them?

They really always choose the best preview images to keep me excited for the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom