• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsuho

Banned
Danger!!!

By the way, one of the most gorgeous anime characters is an alien teacher named Mitsuho.
Dunno if your name is reference to her or not.

Only one more episode and I'm done GC. I picked Mitsuho from a list of uncommon girl's names. Not a reference, unless unconsciously.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Azumanga Daioh 6

Not much to say about this one, really. Good stuff, though. The shoe gag with Osaka was great, and it makes me wonder if Nichijou's shoe gag with the car "stealing" Yukko's shoe wasn't inspired by it.

Nafe

No offense to Kayos90 but I just wanted to echo the sentiment that those Idolm@ster gifs are amazing. I really like that one by Saprol haha.

---

Yeah it's perfectly enjoyable if you know nothing about Idolmaster other than the anime, there's just tons of little references not just to the game but to other things related to the franchise too, you'd have to be a pretty huge fan to get all of them. Only reason I know is I know someone who is (who made me watch it in the first place).

Random example from 15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIVQiYstkI

Haha, I actually came across this a little after the anime episode had aired and thought that was great that they put that kind of stuff in there. It really did just seem to further emphasize that the staff were fans of the Idolm@ster and really enjoyed working on the show.

I <3 all of you that like Chihaya.

tumblr_lwmb5tDCKb1qgko3to1_1280.jpg

Is it possible to pull this off in real life without looking like a tosspot?

Maaya Uchida, who played Hakase and did the voice for Aoi in Akibaranger, did that kind of thing once on the show and it looked kind of weird.

It sounds like you haven't come across, or paid serious attention to, this thread (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173356) which lists many well loved anime works. This list was constructed from the population of NeoGAF in 2007 but despite it's age it remains useful nevertheless. I recommend that you consult it when considering what shows to watch.

I kind of feel like this thread and your other thread about lesser known shows people may have missed should be added to the first page of the anime threads to help give people a guide perhaps.

Whoa when the heck did Miri change his user name?

Oh yeah, I forgot Miri did an opening post once. That's why the name seemed so familiar and yet not at the same time. /XX/ even mentioned that in his post about different AnimeGaf posters and name changes.

Man everything exploded in Summer 2010. Otherwise known as the "Summer of Jexhius."

Haha. Maybe in the future I should give names to the different parts of the timeline like that. "Summer of Jexhius", "Enter cajunator" type of thing, haha.

It looks increasingly likely the 30-sec Little Old Man short series is only 8 episodes long. rip series no-one else watched

I started by watching the first two episodes awhile ago so I'll have to get back and catch up. Which, at 30 seconds each, shouldn't take long haha.

Kokonoe

Banned
No one would stoop so low for a CR pass!
Aht is love.

It was worth a shot.

Yes, Aht is nice as is Radiant Historia. I dare say it's my favorite RPG this(last?) generation.

Aht's one of those characters that I'm sooooo glad was in a old school DS RPG without voice-acting. There's a 100% chance I would have hated the shit out of her if she was voiced. As is, I liked her in Radiant Historia.

I have grown rather fond of just text in RPGs now since it's just more convenient to pay attention to, and I do share your sentiments on voice acting as the high pitched tone in a lot of these things for such characters can only get so abundant before my ears start weeping.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Majority was Idolm@ster and trash talking about their waifu's.
You missed out on all the Idolm@ster talk then.

You guys should start a blog summarizing every 10 pages of animegaf posts. It could be a digest for the rest of us! lol

Also, dakku, where is Kobayashi in your avatar!

Me too.

Whew, thankfully it wasn't anything interesting.
Snap, etc.

I already skipped out a shitton on pages. Looks like I'm not able to be on the wall of shame this time.
We have died together!

It was worth a shot.

Yes, Aht is nice as is Radiant Historia. I dare say it's my favorite RPG this(last?) generation.

It was one of the few great traditional JRPGs of whatever generation it was in, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. It's also why I want a Bravely Default localization so damn bad.

wonzo

Banned
Wow in less than one day, we completed 5% of the thread.

At this speed, does time dilatation significantly occur or not? ^_~

Also, the true objective of that post: is Vividred operations better than Senran Kagura?
kinda but neither really have much going for em tbqh

zeroshiki

The Japanese Academy Awards announced their nominations (yesterday?)

The Best Animated Feature award nominees are:

Evangelion: Q
Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
Letter to Momo
friends Mononoke Shima no Naki
ONE PIECE FILM Z

Yeah, I think Wolf Children is taking this.

Uchip

Banned

Letter to Momo
ONE PIECE FILM Z

one piece got nominated o_O

zeroshiki

Its the most popular movie of 2013 (that was released 2012).

Its not a surprise it got nominated since there aren't really alot of anime films you CAN nominate.

Syrinx

It was one of the few great traditional JRPGs of whatever generation it was in, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. It's also why I want a Bravely Default localization so damn bad.

What the fuck is Square Enix's problem? Seriously. This is Nintendo of America bullshit they're pulling right now.

Mitsuho

Banned
It was spelled Mizuho, not Mitsuho.
Well close enough XD
this is her.
http://i.imgur.com/HACqdj8.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

&#27700;&#31298;/&#12415;&#12378;&#12411; is much more popular a name then &#20809;&#20445;. I have Onegai Sensei and Onegai twins on my seen list.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

Letter to Momo
ONE PIECE FILM Z

Is there any doubt?

Go One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom