• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Without naming the game, write its plot in one sentence.

Silver_key

Neo Member
A former soldier and company fight against an alien crossbreed to prevent their planet from being destroyed by a meteor.

edit: perhaps human/alien hybrid would be better than "alien crossbreed". Remember, this is from the same company who gives us the riveting tale of a police officer that hunts down a mass-murdering organ transplant recipient.

pargonta

a severed hand holding a fly swatter must protect the grid of reality from invading insects who seek to enslave all of humanity

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
A guy tries to piece together what happened after waking up from a nightmare, next to a beautiful woman who is not his girlfriend.

A tired and jaded cop goes on a reckless, self-destructive mission to inflict vengeance on those who murdered his wife and child.

A cursed being, dead but not allowed to truly die, is left to wander the world of the dead.

Dreweyes

PSY・S;37001977 said:
Too easy.

image.php

Grymm

Banned
A brave pilot travels through space, enters intestines, flies through Egyptian catacombs, destroys giant snake heart, does it all over again.

King Boo

a hunter leaves behind a series of messages, while you try to find her on a planet where everything is trying to kill you.

Alucrid

Banned
you pilot a mech and fuck shit up in a world thats fucked up and shit but whatever you do doesnt matter since the bad guys will always end up back in power with the next game

shaowebb

In a battle where monopoly meets magic the gathering you fight to eventually create your own world and become a God.

Ran rp

Your shit is fucked up so you got to shoot/slice shit 'cause it's straight-up dawg time.

searched and it was posted already but oh well

Pociask

After crash landing on a savage world, you enslave the native population to battle gigantic creatures and to piece together your ship, strewn like so much wreckage over the land.

Shaffield

Cooperate with an 8-bit alien professor and his dog to trick a little boy into finding some rare fuel cells or something, then tap him to death when he's finished.

LeleSocho

Banned
not sure if anyone has asked yet but... The Labyrinth?

...I'm pretty sure it's Other M.

After crash landing on a savage world, you enslave the native population to battle gigantic creatures and to piece together your ship, strewn like so much wreckage over the land.

Pikmin.

A semi cyborg with the help of his brother with no past but a well written future is going through America, Asia, Europe and again America to make an important decision for the entire humanity.

Nobody? c'mon people it's really simple.

A nerdy boy goes through a life-threatening maze full of monsters, fire, tanks, and traps so he can take a nerdy girl to the prom (or "join her computer club" if you use Windows).
Chip's Challenge. ♥
a severed hand holding a fly swatter must protect the grid of reality from invading insects who seek to enslave all of humanity
Mario Paint.
Secret of evermore ????
Afraid not. This one's already been guessed correctly, so I'll just tell you:
Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle
A semi cyborg with the help of his brother with no past but a well written future is going through America, Asia, Europe and again America to make an important decision for the entire humanity.
Took me a minute to figure it out, but Deus Ex.

McNum

Feel free to guess mine.

"A man with an unfortunate name wants to be a pirate, saves the governor, and fights ghosts with rootbeer."

"A biker is framed for murder, stops an evil plan to make minivans."

"Aliens are invading, your secret paramilitary organization is Earth's last hope!"

"A young girl sleeps, dreams of diamonds and monsters."

Some of them should be easy enough. I hope the last one is a bit harder.

You live in a deluded mental fabrication where, instead of taking hypnosis sessions to cure you multiple personality disorder, you masquerade it as living the life of your ancestors to help an organization against another in the battle of the century.

Feel free to guess mine.

"A man with an unfortunate name wants to be a pirate, saves the governor, and fights ghosts with rootbeer."

"A biker is framed for murder, stops an evil plan to make minivans."

"Aliens are invading, your secret paramilitary organization is Earth's last hope!"

"A young girl sleeps, dreams of diamonds and monsters."

Some of them should be easy enough. I hope the last one is a bit harder.

Monkey Island

Full Throttle

The Dig

and ...

*edit*
come to think of it, that's not the dig!

abunai

You arrive at an icebreaker and end up going back through time via people's souls to purge demons which haunted the ship, and end up fighting the god of time to prevent yourself from dying in an alternate reality.

Top Bottom