• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 09•29-10•01•17 - Cruise spitroasted by Pennywise and Kingsman, Flatliners DOA

The only stuff I know about My Little Pony comes from my nieces, which is:

Like half an episode of the show
The movie where the ponies turn into students
RAINBOW DAAAAAAAASH *punch* is the youngest's opening move when we fight every time

snap

Banned
of course Bronson regularly physically fights his nieces, which is to say he's a grown ass man attacking (and presumably getting his shit kicked in) by what I assume are 9-10 year old little girls

If something bad ever happens I'll just claim I'm someone else!

FOOLPROOF n BULLETPROOF

wait but my username is my name
um
uh

Kids are weird at what they like. I took my nephew to homecoming and he seemed meh about it. But he been bugging me for weeks for the DVD.

He also likes MIles more than Peter, I need to have a talk with him soon.

Maybe you just need to get with the program old man.

kevin1025

Banned
So where is everyone at with Geostorm? I saw the trailer for the first time today and it looks like a hilariously good bad time. I may need to see this.

Kids are weird at what they like. I took my nephew to homecoming and he seemed meh about it. But he been bugging me for weeks for the DVD.

He also likes MIles more than Peter, I need to have a talk with him soon.
My 10 year old cousin is in the whole "X copied Y so Y is obviously the best" phase of fandom.

Kids will be kids but I gotta educate that boy on how wack fanboyism is.

BumRush

So where is everyone at with Geostorm? I saw the trailer for the first time today and it looks like a hilariously good bad time. I may need to see this.

Haters be damned, I'm excited for it (probably not see-it-in-theatres-excited, unless I'm away on business).

Slayven

Legends of tomorrow should do an ep where they go to the 90s and meet some extreme versions of heroes and villains

And Fox should do a Adam X movie

Universal, Disney Team for M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass'
Universal Pictures and Disney arm Buena Vista International are teaming for Glass, M. Night Shyamalan’s latest thriller, which began production Monday.

The project marks a rare collaboration between the two studios as both have a material stake in the new movie.

Glass is the sequel to Unbreakable, which starred Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson, and was released by Disney’s Touchstone label. But it is also a follow-up to Split, Shyamalan's surprise hit from earlier this year that starred James McAvoy and was released by Universal.

Shyamalan received permission from Disney to insert Willis’ character in Split for a surprise cameo. The cameo proved to be so popular that it whetted an appetite for the long-rumored sequel to the filmmaker’s 2000 hit.

Talks followed and now Universal is releasing Glass domestically while BVI will release the film internationally.

To celebrate day one of production, the director shared a photo of the slate.

kswiston

Daniel Craig as Mr Sinister would be weird.

But I guess that he will be around 120 years old by the time Gambit comes out, so at least the age will be right.

Hopefully someone who's willing to revive traditional animation.

bender-laughing.gif

All these broken avatars is making it harder to place history to posts.

Except Bronson. Because his posts always end with 'Last edited by BronsonLee [some recent timestamp goes here]'

Top Bottom