• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman dies after injecting hot beef fat into her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsgreen

Well ok, just realized how pointless this thread is.

Quote basically says that the death of the woman has nothing to do with that fat.

So basically the correct title would be: "Woman dies."

Woman dies from something, but we dug deeper and just had to expose her dark, ugly side because it would make for some good hits on our site

Gaborn

RubxQub said:
Literally said "Good..." out loud when I read the thread title.

Probably should be more empathetic and read about the person's history and mental health, but I'm getting less and less patient with humanity. I'll take natural selection in any way we can still have it.

I missed you!!!!! Welcome back, FINALLY :D

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Gaborn said:
I missed you!!!!! Welcome back, FINALLY :D
Thanks Gab. Feels good to be back :)

FOOTE

So she died from something that was unrelated to injecting her face. She did die afterwards so I suppose the title is accurate.

Even though this didn't cause her death, I still don't see how a person could ever bring them self to perform something like this on their own body. Go to a professional.

Momo

Banned
wenis said:
and now we know not to do this...
You were planning to?

Kinyou said:
I'm curios. If she had used her own body fat would it still caused an infection?
Unless the needle is the source of infection, I don't see why it would.

I'm curios, are you thinking of trying this? :D

mrfolego

Banned
DemonNite said:
yep I thought of the same woman too

Before
QUHwt.jpg

After
http://i.imgur.com/h0uWw.jpg

Story here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...t-injected-cooking-oil-into-her-own-face.html
Cousteau said:
looks like something off Crank Yankers.
lol

You made my morning dude

It's the society that we live in. People are so obsessed with vanity. News flash mother fuckers everyone gets old, then eventually dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom