• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/05: Semi-finals |OT| Uruguay vs Netherlands | Germany vs. Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh

Wellscha said:
Depends on how you see it:

Facepalm.

Hands Groping something.
fuuuuuuuuu

thank you ruining my viewing of the 2014 world cup already in 2010

has to be a record :lol

Haunted

9a5nxs.jpg

can't unsee facepalm logo

ClosingADoor said:
holy shit

Kurtofan

farnham said:
this is getting ridiculous

first octopus is held a oracle and his prediction gets a live coverage by some news channel

and now it gets death threats ? for "predicting" something right ?
As they say,shoot the messenger.

Chuckie

farnham said:
this is getting ridiculous

first octopus is held a oracle and his prediction gets a live coverage by some news channel

and now it gets death threats ? for "predicting" something right ?

Wasn't he getting 'death threats' here on Gaf too? I assume people are jesting ( I really hope so :p) I can't imagine somebody really going to sealife and smashing the tank.

(Even if somebody did, Paul would rip that persons head off and fly away)

Lunchbox

Banned
Cosmozone said:
Don't dare you touch him! He's awesome.

they'll eat him if he picks uruguay-

"Fans claimed he was Germany’s good luck charm. At least until Paul’s predicted result came in, Spain 1-0. Then fan anger on the Internet intensified. Twitter, Facebook and even old-school media were overrun with opinions suggesting Paul meet his demise for making such an un-patriotic choice.

“Throw him in the frying pan,” the Berliner Kurier newspaper wrote in an editorial."

Walenciak even said Paul would offer a prediction for Germany’s third-place game against Uruguay on Saturday. If the octopus knows what’s good for him, he’ll pick the Deutschland.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vox-Pop said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

What kind of logo do you guys want?
Honestly? I thought it was pretty decent once I saw the one with the shadows (quite a change they make), but now it's ruined. Ruined forever.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
SamuraiX- said:
Holy FUCK! :lol

Tag these guys. Amazing.

I take back everything I've said about the logo. :lol :lol :lol

This MEME will not die for SoccerGAF for at least the next 4 years.
FIFA makes a terrible decission? Post meme. Dumbass ref kicks team out the cup? Post meme.

I foresee a great future for this picture.

Ephemeris

Fantastic.

When I first saw it, I thought it was hands groping dat Brazilian ass. Now I can't unsee the facepalm.

Just fantastic.

n0n44m

Dkong said:
world cup thread on the second page wtf

they should've just played both semi-finals at the same time and had the final tomorrow evening :/

whoever wins this Sunday, their economy is gonna be in hibernation on Monday :lol

n0n44m said:
they should've just played both semi-finals at the same time and had the final tomorrow evening :/

whoever wins this Sunday, their economy is gonna be in hibernation on Monday :lol

The amount of beer drunk the night before will more then make up for that :D

Socreges

Banned
Relaxed Muscle said:
You can be defending that shit, I mean really?

It was the most clear robbing the WC ever seen, 3 legal goals that were invalidated, 3.....I don't care if Spain didn't played their best football that game, they deserved to pass and they deserved to have the opportunity to reach the finals, I don't think that Spain could have done it, but what they did to us was just awful.
We were talking about Korea/Italy, not Korea/Spain.

Laguna said:
lol you really are a fair sportsmen... Deliver or keep quiet.
That doesn't make sense. I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm just saying what I know. Deal with it.

I'll post the video once they bring the original WC thread back. For now "Italy South Korea 2002 World Cup" and such searches on Youtube don't produce what I'm looking for.

faridmon

Kurtofan said:
We're the World Champions of Handball :lol.
It's true
one shot pony you guys had in 2003. Norway were and always will be the World champions of Handball.

In womens, fuck off Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom