• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Given how much issue they're having with the Protoss expansion, I think the 'yearly expansion' is just a dream for Blizzard.

edit: Oh that new Earth Shock fully charged animation is nice.

Slayerx

Well Tom Chilton said if they do annual expansions they will consider only having one raid patch.

It would be hilarious if they have one raid patch but then something goes catastrophically wrong and next expansion still takes two years.

Something something:

[Doc Brown and Marty are hijacking a train]
Doc: Reach!
Engineer: Is this a holdup?
Doc: It's a science experiment!

From part 3.

I'd look up more and be creative but I'm traveling at the moment and only on my phone.

Do something clever though.

Or, WoW |OT| SMOrc

Slayerx

Well the Tagline of expansion is "we will never be slaves, but we will be conquerors" maybe some clever version of this, can't think of anything since it's 5 am lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They gotta add a new race for the next expansion. You can only get away with it in WoD because of the new models. And I doubt Blizz wants to balance another class, so the race implementation would be easier.

Just... please no more neutral races.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
What do peoples UI setups look like for wod? One addon I've been using for years now that still some how works is Jim's/Doom Countdown Pulse.

What do peoples UI setups look like for wod? One addon I've been using for years now that still some how works is Jim's/Doom Countdown Pulse.

I'll post mine in the next few days if I remember. Traveling and don't have access to my computer at the moment. Tweaked it a bit for WoD already with 6.0, but I'm sure I'll polish it up a bit more before getting into raiding at 100.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
If they actually announce the next expansion before WoD is out it would officially mark a new era of WoW.

If they can get out yearly expansions and keep the quality, all of my yes.

I want to doubt its a WoW expac and not a Hearthstone thing, but a part of me wants to believe.

Wunder

They gotta add a new race for the next expansion. You can only get away with it in WoD because of the new models. And I doubt Blizz wants to balance another class, so the race implementation would be easier.

Just... please no more neutral races.

I wanna play as a Hozen

bro cmon.. full transparency on dat titan panel.. pls..

also, I never use custom bars.. theyre always such trash. default bars have never been an issue.

Maybe default bars are fine if you mostly PvP, but I think we've outright rejected people without custom bars (though not entirely for that, it's a big red flag) as raiders. You simply need the extra screen real estate afforded by the ability to move around and see more bars than the default UI allows. The wyvern and (gargoyle?) art flairs alone take up a lot of unnecessary space.

In PvP you don't really need to worry as much about standing in bad that might be on the edge of your screen, so it's not as critical there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom