• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

Setzer

So maybe someone can help clarify something for me about the Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog. Do I just need to get the off-hand one from Black Temple on my Rogue and then do timewalking BT and I'll be able to transmog both my MH and OH with the Warglaives or do I also need to get the MH version is well?

So maybe someone can help clarify something for me about the Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog. Do I just need to get the off-hand one from Black Temple on my Rogue and then do timewalking BT and I'll be able to transmog both my MH and OH with the Warglaives or do I also need to get the MH version is well?

You need a full set on a character that can equip them. Then do BT Timewalking for the arsenal appearance (don't think you have to actually do that on a DH.)

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure how legitimate, but anyway what apparently happens after you beat Kil'jaeden:

argustms9k.png

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756885886

Lain

I mean they are. This would typically be the last raid of the xpac level bosses (KJ was before) but with Archimonde and KJ dead there's only really one person above them left to deal with on Argus.

I still think we will sacrifice all our artifacts to either banish Sargares or kill him and thats how they will explain getting rid of them next xpac. Im still curious how we fight him due to his sheer size (planets tall) and his power being described as we would have a better chance fighting every single demon in the Legion at the same time then if just Sargares himself stepped into our world

We'll make him tumble with the power of friendship.

Oh good, Argus is Broke Shore 2.0!

ToS won't last long.Seems most the to-tier raiding guilds aren't struggling too much.

? Most I saw about an hour ago was 2/9 H, which is pretty standard. Normal got destroyed but those guilds are outdated and could brute-force most of it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Oh good, Argus is Broke Shore 2.0!

ToS won't last long.Seems most the to-tier raiding guilds aren't struggling too much.

To Blizzard and most raiders - only Mythic matters when it comes to longevity.

Top tier raiding guilds will plow through Normal and Heroic pretty easily, considering if they kept playing consistently after beating Mythic Nighthold all of their raiders will have the best TF/Socket/etc gear. They're also going to be running it like, at least 3 times this week to gear up mains.

Fjordson

Is the new legendary upgrade quest live yet? Won't be home until tonight, but wondering what it entails. Is it just the same as the last one (but with ToS subbed in for NH as far as quest drops)?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Is the new legendary upgrade quest live yet? Won't be home until tonight, but wondering what it entails. Is it just the same as the last one (but with ToS subbed in for NH as far as quest drops)?
I believe you need to collect x items from Tomb of Sargeras, yes. The quest should be active now.

Through genning up on the new bosses, I can't help but feel that both Avatar and Kil'jaeden feel like final-expansion-boss levels of spectacle, it's interesting that there's still content to come.

Yeah, weird that KJ isn't the final boss of the expansion, and it's weird that Argus is just a patch and isn't its own expansion.

erawsd

Would be cool if if we end up getting more than just a single zone in Argus; would make up for the broken shore being such a half-assed effort.

bndadm

Hey all. Forgive my ignorance as I have only levelled to 22. Are any of these cinemas locked behind mythic playthroughs or can I see them eventually playing through normal?

mclem

US folks: How was the first day of Tomb? Anything that's cropped up on live that may not have been known from the PTR?

At the moment I'm genning up on tactics, and I've got that frustrating setup where different places are telling me conflicting information - particularly on the Inquisition. Do you have to be at max Torment to confess, or not? Does Belac need to be tanked?

US folks: How was the first day of Tomb? Anything that's cropped up on live that may not have been known from the PTR?

At the moment I'm genning up on tactics, and I've got that frustrating setup where different places are telling me conflicting information - particularly on the Inquisition. Do you have to be at max Torment to confess, or not? Does Belac need to be tanked?

No, you don't have to be at max torment to confess. We were going down there at 70 torment and getting in and out. Belac didn't need to be tanked. We kept both bosses close to each other for cleave and don't attack belac during his fel eruption (I think that's what it was called) and don't attach the other fucker when he does his version of bone storm.

We got through the 4th boss before we had to crash out because it was after midnight. Going to try and finish it up saturday.

Magnus

I'm a little behind on lore since Trial of Valor and Illidan's return. Can someone explain for me what exactly just happened in that ToS ending cinematic?

mclem

No, you don't have to be at max torment to confess. We were going down there at 70 torment and getting in and out. Belac didn't need to be tanked. We kept both bosses close to each other for cleave and don't attack belac during his fel eruption (I think that's what it was called) and don't attach the other fucker when he does his version of bone storm.

We got through the 4th boss before we had to crash out because it was after midnight. Going to try and finish it up saturday.

Thanks for that, should be a great help. Which did you look at fourth? Sass'zine, since she's right after Harjatan?

mclem

I'm a little behind on lore since Trial of Valor and Illidan's return. Can someone explain for me what exactly just happened in that ToS ending cinematic?

Illidan proved himself to be a shitty raider. Although to be fair I've suspected that since Cathedral, what with him *and* Maiev going AFK in the spider room while you clear the trash.

Top Bottom