• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrassleGAF August Edition: Cult of Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

vJWVp.png

Credit to bean breath for the July Class of WrassleGAF Hall of Shame:

elrUR.png

I always feel like with the naming "contest" at the end of the month, that this was how WWE used to come up with In Your House PPV subtitles.

NWA Championship match is tonight down in Columbus. Shame I couldn't make it, but hoping it'll be a good one.

EDIT: Here's the promotional poster:

NWAFair.jpg

Also, Jimmy Rave said on Twitter that he's in the title match now? Interesting.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i need to put in work. im nexusing at this point. but at the same time, with new enforcement, i dont want to get banned either.

Here's hoping that SummerSlam this year can live up to the "2nd biggest WWE show of the year" position. I haven't been truly impressed by a SummerSlam ppv since 2002 though 2005 was pretty solid, it got me back into watching WWE after a hiatus at any rate.

Nocturnowl said:
Here's hoping that SummerSlam this year can live up to the "2nd biggest WWE show of the year" position. I haven't been truly impressed by a SummerSlam ppv since 2002 though 2005 was pretty solid, it got me back into watching WWE after a hiatus at any rate.

It never lives up to being 2nd best WWE show..

Nocturnowl said:
That's exactly the problem, it should be (unless we put the RR over it as the second in line) but it never is.
Royal Rumble usually is better than Summerfest, but Wrestlemania was crap outside of like two matches this year and the expanded Rumble was poorly paced so if Cena/Punk have another amazing match and the rest of the card delivers it could be a strong contender for the #2 spot.

Nothing will top Money in the Bank this year. It single-handedly made me stop regretting the fact that I've spent so much money on WWE PPVs the last 6 or so years.

El Pescado said:
Royal Rumble usually is better than Summerfest, but Wrestlemania was crap outside of like two matches this year and the expanded Rumble was poorly paced so if Cena/Punk have another amazing match and the rest of the card delivers it could be a strong contender for the #2 spot.

Nothing will top Money in the Bank this year. It single-handedly made me stop regretting the fact that I've spent so much money on WWE PPVs the last 6 or so years.

I like the RR over SS but Wrestlemania has moments like sometimes 2 decent matches that are worth watching..

Jamie OD

ryutaro's mama said:
Conservative thread title.

WrassleGAF creative strikes again.

:(
Well the title did go through several re-writes before it was finalised. The first four drafts were "Triple H Pedigrees CM Punk".

ryutaro's mama said:
Where's my fucking WrassleGAF ice cream bars, featuring MitB winner Alberto DMczaf Rio?

They wouldn't even let Midnight Wrassle-Gaf reach its full potential, we ain't gettin no ice cream bars.

These threads are 16,000'ers when they COULD hit 20, but the brass ain't lettin it happen.

evil ways

I expected something Punk but witty "Like Mussolini and Kennedy".

Or "WrassleGAF August Edition: Punk champions and evil ways birthdays" ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom