• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

I can't believe Sami isn't on the freaking card.

Rumours are he's getting a big push after Summerslam.

For those who don't know, Sami Zayn is a really great guy, who is like 2nd to AJ Styles. He's also better than Nakamura, and really, better than AJ in some departments (like cutting a promo).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I thought Lita was on bad terms with WWE or something

Anth0ny

I can't believe Sami isn't on the freaking card.

Rumours are he's getting a big push after Summerslam.

For those who don't know, Sami Zayn is a really great guy, who is like 2nd to AJ Styles. He's also better than Nakamura, and really, better than AJ in some departments (like cutting a promo).

and being a decent human being!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"if Brock loses he leaves WWE" is such a weird stipulation

like...then dont lose? dont be shit?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
May tune in, especially for the Smackdown title match

Also, why do Sasha and Alexis hate each other?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So is he not the "demon king" anymore? Just the demon? Unfortunate demotion

norm9

Just saw that Shane is gonna be special ref. Why can't he go away? Won't be surprised when he crowns himself champ at some point.

Sad that the IC champ is the first one out when the arena isn't even full. Could have been so many amazing feuds and good matches for Miz going into Summerslam.

Kurita

Sad that the IC champ is the first one out when the arena isn't even full. Could have been so many amazing feuds and good matches for Miz going into Summerslam.
Nah, gotta have Big Show against Big Cass with Enzo Amore in a cage, people want to see that

Damn, three belts are on the preshow, one isn't even being defended, meanwhile Big Show is on the main card.

Not that titles matter at all in wwe, but is still pretty funny.

Top Bottom