• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

What was the point of the title change on Monday?

Why break up his reign just to give it back to him six days later?

Tozawa starts to get over so they give him the belt and immediately take it away.

Why does Vince choose to be the way that he is.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Corey's GoT references are out of control

If he was a real heel he'd spoil tonights episode
vncZ8J3.gif

UberTag

That's like asking why does Trump choose to be the way that he is.
They don't choose shit. They just are. They're too old to change who they are.
Vince is oblivious to the fact that he's been sabotaging his own show for the past 15 years.

They let Neville go 10 months without taking a pin. Then when he finally does, instead of using it as a launching pad for the guy who beat him, they use it as 50/50 fuel six days later.

What a shitshow already.

3rdEdge

I love Neville, but I don't see the point of him even losing the belt in the first place if he was going to win it again 6 days later. Is Neville/Tozawa going to be the Charlotte/Sasha of 205 Live?

somedevil

They let Neville go 10 months without taking a pin. Then when he finally does, instead of using it as a launching pad for the guy who beat him, they use it as 50/50 fuel six days later.

What a shitshow already.

Yeah I don't understand why the title changed happen if they did this tonight. Vince can't book match endings these days for pay per views.

Mahonay

Banned
What was the point of the title change on Monday?

Why break up his reign just to give it back to him six days later?

Tozawa starts to get over so they give him the belt and immediately take it away.

"You have to be unpredictable, you see. It's like a TV drama with swerves. Swerving the fans."

*takes a long sip of soda from his styrofoam cup*

Top Bottom