• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[X360] 14 Mass Effect screens in 720p

Alcander

So which is the most up-to-date main char model? The one in these shots, or the one from the "if you've got something to say, just say it" clip?

Alcander said:
So which is the most up-to-date main char model? The one in these shots, or the one from the "if you've got something to say, just say it" clip?

It's the same model. But you can create your own...

yukoner

Alcander said:

It's contsantly changing, but these ones are the most recent screens released.

Why do people keep asking about the main character model? Seems the most pointless complaint/question when you can just design your own. Who the hell cares what the default looks like?

Alcander

I ask because I liked how the one looked in the clip I mentioned, and would possibly use it as my main char. I have a feeling if I design my own he's going to end up looking really lame =\

yukoner

Alcander said:
I ask because I liked how the one looked in the clip I mentioned, and would possibly use it as my main char. I have a feeling if I design my own he's going to end up looking really lame =\

Hopefully they would provide a few presets to choose from. We know they'll at least have a female version.

But, to answer your question, this is the most recent, but is still a WIP.

abacab driver said:
I'm sure at E3 we'll see how exstensive the customization is..
I'm expecting something Tiger Woods-esque.

Hmm, doubt it. Doesn't tiger wood let you really change size of nose and shit?

I expect something more like Oblivion or neverwinter nights 2. Where you have image a dozen basic faces, then you have skin color, hairstyles, beard styles, eye color, maybe a bad ass face tattoo if we are lucky.

I hope there's lot's of hairstyles.

Top Bottom