• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

not happening

H8aDq9M.png

Alx

It's demanding that I add a credit card to my account to be able to do that. Is that normal?

Oh yeah, apparently it requires one.
If the marketplace on the console doesn't ask for a card, you can still "buy" the game from there, and it won't download it if you don't have enough space I guess (or you can still cancel the download if it tries... all that matters is that you get the licence at one point).

EmiPrime

Oh yeah, apparently it requires one.
If the marketplace on the console doesn't ask for a card, you can still "buy" the game from there, and it won't download it if you don't have enough space I guess (or you can still cancel the download if it tries... all that matters is that you get the licence at one point).

Yeah that's what I am trying to achieve :(

Is it safe to leave the card details saved? With 2 factor auth there's no risk of getting FIFA'd now is there?

I'm honestly surprised we haven't got Ryse or Dead Rising 3 yet same with Knack and KZ:SF for PS+.

Hoping for Ryse this month although i'll probably be disappointed.

No Shovel Knight and no Lifeless Planet. Fuck...

It better be good, Microsoft needs to make up for that shitty broken alpha version of a pool game they gave out for this month.

Chris1

No Shovel Knight and no Lifeless Planet. Fuck...

It better be good, Microsoft needs to make up for that shitty broken alpha version of a pool game they gave out for this month.
Someone posted a few pages back that it'll probably be bad games for both consoles because of how late they're announcing it, now that he brought it up he's probably right. Generally when there's good games coming you find out well in advance, it it's a poor game they try to announce it as close to the 1st as possible.

Wouldn't surprise me either since last month had double games, the last time MS offered free games was on the 1 year anniversary where they gave away street fighter claiming it to be a bonus game, then the very next month removed the retail game from July's offerings when you're meant to get 1retail1arcade on 360, so it's not the first time they pull shady stuff like that.

Well I hope I didn't get charged! It says download assigned to another console (my old crappy 360 I guess) even though I transferred my licenses. Any ideas?

Next time you sign into the Xbox you want to download it on, you might have to go into the "active downloads" menu and start it from there. Should be fine, though, as long as the old one doesn't sign in first.

Alx

Next time you sign into the Xbox you want to download it on, you might have to go into the "active downloads" menu and start it from there. Should be fine, though, as long as the old one doesn't sign in first.

Even if the old console downloads it first, he can still redownload it from the marketplace on his second one, no biggie.

Even if the old console downloads it first, he can still redownload it from the marketplace on his second one, no biggie.

Yeah, but it'll be tied to the first one so he'd only be able to play on the second one on his main account. Which probably isn't an issue, but still.

I wonder if we're getting Dead Rising 3, just a random guess based on the Super Ultra Dead Rising 3′ Arcade Remix and Season Pass being discounted in this week's Deals of The Week.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Someone posted a few pages back that it'll probably be bad games for both consoles because of how late they're announcing it, now that he brought it up he's probably right. Generally when there's good games coming you find out well in advance, it it's a poor game they try to announce it as close to the 1st as possible.

Wouldn't surprise me either since last month had double games, the last time MS offered free games was on the 1 year anniversary where they gave away street fighter claiming it to be a bonus game, then the very next month removed the retail game from July's offerings when you're meant to get 1retail1arcade on 360, so it's not the first time they pull shady stuff like that.

Yeah that was me. It's a theory anyway.

I wonder if Wofenstein TNO will end up on one of the services (or both) at some point. Seems like a good third party candidate. Or Mordor.

shone237

Unconfirmed Member
There's nothing wrong with Loco, stop hating.

It's a damn good game. Y'all just need to chill the fuck out and give it a chance...

I would never call it a good game. It's more like, just a game. Not bad, not good. Just kinda there enough to make you say "why am I wasting my time with this" after 5 minutes.

It's a damn good game. Y'all just need to chill the fuck out and give it a chance...

I got the 1k, I can safely say, they can do better on GwG. The game was not well received at all, I have no idea how it sold but i'd be surprised if they picked such a lowly rated/received game for it, its not really very good.

The best I can muster is that its weirdly addictive, although I wouldn't say that it necessarily in a good way.

Its been a while since Lococycle, im looking forward to their game, hopefully its something much different (and better)

Ape

Banned
I would never call it a good game. It's more like, just a game. Not bad, not good. Just kinda there enough to make you say "why am I wasting my time with this" after 5 minutes.

Several people committed suicide after playing it at PAX Prime 2013

Alx

Yup, it's not the prettiest game out there, but it's fun. Stupid humour and fine gameplay, reminiscent of older arcade games.

Top Bottom