• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Probably fake (its from 4chan) but that would be goooood:

y7LJ1Fw.jpg

Akai__

I doubt it as it was just on PSN and I would think Microsoft would not want to be seen copying Sony a month or two later. That would allow Sony to say "get your free games 2 months earlier than Xbox".

That's not how it works. Certain titles were already on PS+ and got added to GWG later on and nobody made fun of that. Exclusive deals are an other story, but this really shouldn't affect the games we are getting.

Flux

Wow this is a great selection. I think for the first time its also a set of games I don't own.

Guess its time to get around to playing the Metal Gear HD collection too.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Nice month, shame I already have Metal Gear from Playstation Plus in June. The woes of being on both services.

Noobcraft

Got MGS on PS+ already but haven't played it. It's not a bad month overall but not a great one for me personally. Still, not going to complain about free* stuff.

I'll pick up both metro games just in case they make BC.

Sweet! Never got Ground Zeros so i will def download it.
Might as well get the rest, because hey, BC will soon eb avail and i'll have a digital library to browse. Also, i haven't played last light and i probably want to some day....

jond76

Banned
I've been very close many times to pulling the trigger on How to Survive, so that's great! Have everything else. Great line up!

purg3

slept with Malkin
was looking forward to MGS being free, also this how to survive game, what is it and is it any good? Never heard of it

I wonder if the two Metro Games will be up for BC, its probably unlikely since they have remasters out.

It would've been nice if they included the Metro Redux for the second Xbox One game.

Akai__

Good though the Metro games are, two in one month feels a bit overkill. Space 'em out!

Yeah, a little bit diversity would be pretty cool. There's so many games on the Xbox 360 so there's no need to have 2 games of the same franchise there. Mix it a little.

Still a pretty cool month. I don't have any of these games, but I don't plan on playing anything else then MGS.

splattered

I also got MGS on PS+ in June... haven't played it yet. Might as well grab it on XBL too since I have a 5TB external on it haha

Never heard of the Zombie game... will check it out.

Have metro collection retail on XBO, so nothing for me there.

Really good month though overall for people that don't own this stuff already!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
great month! dying to check out the metro games, may get me to double dip for the x1 remasters. also excited to play through ground zeros to prep for mgs 5. i only previously dabbled around with it at a friends house.

im_dany

No way they're going to make them BC with a remastered version out, sadly.

Anyway a nice month, I don't like the fact that they made 2 games from the same franchise on 360 though. GZ is a nice choice for when I upgrade.

Whelp nothing for me:/

MS stop playing but around and give me ryse before my gold runs out.

#wewantRyseorweRiot!

Hopefully Ryse will come next month... but wishful thinking ? right.

I feel like a broken record lmao, I wish for Ryse every month and then when it doesn't come I'm like 'maybe next month' .

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Whelp nothing for me:/

MS stop playing but around and give me ryse before my gold runs out.

i might be wrong on this, but you only get the GWG games if you have a current sub. ie, even if you download ryse when/if its available, you'd only be able to play with a gold subscription.

Top Bottom