• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBLA Black Friday week sales

Struct09

Got BG&E and MKAC. Hopefully that MKAC patch hits soon!

EDIT: And I would like to thank Microsoft for basically giving these to me for free. My girlfriend and I played Dance Central 2 at Mall of America, and they gave us each 480 MS points!

Silex

So.. anyone knows a good place where I can get 100 US points?
Or a normal price for 400 points? Xbox's site won't except my visa.. and I'm just 50 points away from getting BGE. :(

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Really? That sucks. :/ Is the port bad or the game itself?

Plus, I'd much rather get a large amount of games in the Sonic Genesis pack that has all of the Genesis Phantasy Stars (and the Master System one as well), and several other Genny games that are worth playing for 20 bucks or less.

UberTag

Plus, I'd much rather get a large amount of games in the Sonic Genesis pack that has all of the Genesis Phantasy Stars (and the Master System one as well), and several other Genny games that are worth playing for 20 bucks or less.
I'm with you but at least the XBLA version of PSII will scratch that achievement itch. Something the version included on the Genesis Collection will not do.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Any people who normally use an inverted camera finding BGE okay to control?

You're going to have to get used to it. I'd recommend not inverting as its easier to adjust to non-inverted than an inverted x-axis and y-axis. Super annoying. This reminds me of silent hill homecoming where they would allow you to invert the y-axis in third person mode but not in first person shooting mode.

I fucked up big time and downloaded the BG&E theme instead of the game. I was in a rush, and the price was the same so I didn't notice. Am I totally screwed, I'm waiting for Xbox support but do not have my hopes up.

I fucked up big time and downloaded the BG&E theme instead of the game. I was in a rush, and the price was the same so I didn't notice. Am I totally screwed, I'm waiting for Xbox support but do not have my hopes up.

Man, you made me go through my account and check if I had actually downloaded the right one which is the game and I did.

As you mentioned already, I am not sure how the customer support will help because I think all sales on LIVE are final.

So... what's the verdict on Daggerdale? Is it really that broken and doesn't even worth 600 points?

I took the plunge and picked it up. Price was definitely a determining factor for me.

It's been pleasant. Definitely feels like they were trying to ape the old Dark Alliance games (obviously since it was a good game and they're both D&D), and scratch that loot itch that these types of games cater to.

Save system is a bit wonky. Doesn't seem to save midquest.
It would have been nice to see them continue with it though. I'm curious how they would have implemented their episodic content.

Top Bottom