• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

Jammy

Banned
:lol

Activision's E3 seems to be underwhelming. Call of Duty AND Spider-Man box-art contests? GHIV, as great as it sounds, costing $180? Tony Hawk on 360/PS3 with a Balance Board rip-off and NOT Wii?

Microsoft's got a few cool things. I like the sound of Lips, and Forza Motorsport 3 sounds great, but Avatars just seem like a desperate "Mii Too."

GhaleonEB

the disgruntled gamer said:
I will be VERY surprised if this is all MS has for E3.
I'd bet it's MOST of it. A lot of that stuff is set for holiday release, which is what they would announce at E3. Lips, Forza 3, etc.

Is this the biggest leak MS has ever had? It's easily the biggest I remember.

Kinan

GH4 - Rock together with guitar, drums and microphone. Create and share music with fully integrated recording studio. Rock together with most authentic instruments available.

Relix said:
You guys do realize that you just shitted Microsoft's E3 conference?

There'll be more. You know this. We just got all the minor stuff out of the way, though I am excited as hell for Lips (even though the name kinda blows.)

Kinan said:
GH4 - Rock together with guitar, drums and microphone. Create and share music with fully integrated recording studio. Rock together with most authentic instruments available.

I'm still on the bandwagon that says unless GH4 is compatible with Rock Band, I will probably pass. But the wireless nature of GH4 makes me crave that very badly.

DuckRacer

OldJadedGamer said:
Well, Che posts here all the time. So, Che... bullshit or valid on the Forza stuff?
He's not going to go out and confirm specific details for a game that hasn't even been announced yet.
Jammy said:
:lol

Activision's E3 seems to be underwhelming. Call of Duty AND Spider-Man box-art contests? GHIV, as great as it sounds, costing $180? Tony Hawk on 360/PS3 with a Balance Board rip-off and NOT Wii?
Activision isn't going to E3.

dkeane

So no motion controller info? Besides the thing for Tony Hawk.
I love these days on GAF. A lazy Sunday waiting for the Celtics to play just turned into a couple hours of nerd entertainment.

nli10

Duck said:
Command + Shift + 4 is Job's gift to mankind.

Also, if SoaD's Chop Suey is in GH4... I'm buying it day 1. Period.

Yup! Gotta love it.

Think people beat me to everythng I found, except maybe MADAGASCAR 2 - ESCAPE 2 AFRICA!!!

acm2000

Ventrue said:
Why would you want to do that when you can simply plug your console into the second port of your monitor? I already do that. :lol

think of it like psp remote play on the ps3, its gonna be like that, only using a pc/laptop

Ramenman

So the XNA user generated content does allow a player to create a game ? Is it something big or what ? Should we be excited ? Or at least have high hopes in order to be disappointed ?

Wait Forza 3 this holiday? That soon? Avatars is really lame... and so is any virtual Mii or Home shit. Don't care about Guitar Hero 4 and Activision can suck an exhaust pipe.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Skiptastic said:
There'll be more. You know this. We just got all the minor stuff out of the way, though I am excited as hell for Lips (even though the name kinda blows.)

I'm still on the bandwagon that says unless GH4 is compatible with Rock Band, I will probably pass. But the wireless nature of GH4 makes me crave that very badly.

Ya I know. Probably shitted 50% of it though....:lol

DuckRacer

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually hyped for GH4 and CoD5 even though I thought I wouldn't be in a million years.

whitehawk

Banned
Skiptastic said:

This. Forza 3 was expected, we knew about GH4 we just got details, avatars is a concept that I don't think will go much further.

Lips is one of the big things we found out. And Wii Yoga, and Tony Hawk balance board, and the COD5 boxarts.

dkeane said:
So no motion controller info? Besides the thing for Tony Hawk.
I love these days on GAF. A lazy Sunday waiting for the Celtics to play just turned into a couple hours of nerd entertainment.

The microphones for Lips have lights and motion sensors.

But no official Wiimote clone so far.

pn18

Banned
Papercuts said:
Well, it says

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!"

But that just sounds completly fake.
Yes.

As I said before, I think it's the (final) codename of the waggle-controller. Here are some reasons why:
  • A Trioxide is a compound of two or more chemical elements. Microsoft use elements for their hardware-codenames (eg Helium).
  • The pricing would fit perfect: $49 for the controller alone, $299 as a bundle with the console. If it's indeed something like this above, two pricing models wouldn't make much sense to me.
  • If it's indeed a program/emulator/hub-whatever by a third-party-company, they wouldn't make such a worldwide-survey.
2zgemts.jpg

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
LOL, the irony that it's a Lotus Domino web database that's involved in loosing all of MS's E3 secrets. 'Course, whoever was responsible for securing that database was absolutely clueless.

batbeg

I HAVE HIT THE FUCKING MOTHERLOAD!

Bill Nye the Science Guy's Science Lab, coming to Wii at $39.99 complete with waggle science! :D

Tron 2.0

schuelma said:
This makes absolutely no sense to me.
We don't know if they have one in development or not.

All this information is coming from a market research company, so they may just be putting feelers out to see how the 360/PS3 crowd reacts to a peripheral.

Busty

Banned
Quazar said:
This casual shit better not be E3 main events.

I'm not trying to start trouble, but how can they not be?

There's no way that such a massive shift in the way MS approaches the 360 and it's positioning in the market place is going to be just a little aside.

MS will have more to show, but I think they've had their big news spoiled already. Which to be honest, is a real shame.

:(

clashfan

pn18 said:
Yes.

As I said before, I think it's the (final) codename of the waggle-controller. Here are some reasons why:
  • A Trioxide is a compound of two or more chemical elements. Microsoft use elements for their hardware-codenames (eg Helium).
  • The pricing would fit perfect: $49 for the controller alone, $299 as a bundle with the console. If it's indeed something like this above, two pricing models wouldn't make much sense to me.
  • If it's indeed a program/emulator/hub-whatever by a third-party-company, they wouldn't make such a worldwide-survey.
2zgemts.jpg

Yeah, this Trioxide is getting strange. What's with the dual price?

whitehawk

Banned
batbeg said:
I HAVE HIT THE FUCKING MOTHERLOAD!

Bill Nye the Science Guy's Science Lab, coming to Wii at $39.99 complete with waggle science! :D
lol we know already.

at least I think we do. Maybe i saw it and forgot to post it :lol

pn18 said:
Yes.

2zgemts.jpg

But what about the info that you can use Trioxide to play console games on PC? Just a distraction placeholder or what?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Tron 2.0 said:
We don't know if they have one in development or not.

All this information is coming from a market research company, so they may just be putting feelers out to see how the 360/PS3 crowd reacts to a peripheral.

True

TDG

Banned
clashfan said:
I have a post on page 1 so does it make me legit?
Tell your grandkids: you were on the frontlines.

GhaleonEB said:
I'd bet it's MOST of it. A lot of that stuff is set for holiday release, which is what they would announce at E3. Lips, Forza 3, etc.
Well, I'd expect a few more things for sure. I mean, outside of FM2 and Lips, most of this stuff is Activision, so I'm thinking MS might have one or two first-party surprises other than this.

Then again, they can just brag about their 3rd party support (Madden, Splinter Cell, and this Activision stuff), and show more of the stuff we know about like GeOW2 and Halo Wars, and then "debut" Lips and FM2.

FrankT

Busty said:
I'm not trying to start trouble, but how can they not be?

There's no way that such a massive shift in the way MS approaches the 360 and it's positioning in the market place is going to be just a little aside.

MS will have more to show, but I think they've had their big news spoiled already. Which to be honest, is a real shame.

:(

Doubt it, but you keep pushing that M.O. however.

Top Bottom