• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

Ramenman

Liara T'Soni said:
Yeah, this really seems like something that will work perfectly with Avatars.

Yep, makes me want to see how far they actualy take them. If they have a deep implementation of the Avatars + Waggle, they might be onto something..

Quazar

Busty said:
I'm not trying to start trouble, but how can they not be?

There's no way that such a massive shift in the way MS approaches the 360 and it's positioning in the market place is going to be just a little aside.

MS will have more to show, but I think they've had their big news spoiled already. Which to be honest, is a real shame.

:(

Because it's to late for Sony or MS to start copying that success from Nintendo.

SuperBonk

So this thread has leaks on a few 360 games/accessories, a bunch of Activision stuff, and Ultimate Band for Wii.

Basically what I'm asking is, how does this all fit together?

I never got the login thing to work correctly but for the last hour or so i've refreshed the page every time i've ran out of stuff to read only to find more!

batbeg said:
I HAVE HIT THE FUCKING MOTHERLOAD!

Bill Nye the Science Guy's Science Lab, coming to Wii at $39.99 complete with waggle science! :D

There is quite a few shitty sounding Wii games in here.

Earlier :

Liara T'Soni said:
Shit not mentioned in this thread that I found :

Wii
Cabelas Sportsmens Challenge
Jillian Michaels Fitness Boot Camp

PS360
Powers and Titans

Sportsmens challenge? Fitness Boot camp? Da fuck...

Tron 2.0

Pizza Luigi said:
Allright, I believe the Avatars. The rest, not so much
Wut?
Why?

Opus Angelorum said:
Remember that Forza 2 was heavily delayed.
The way I read it, Forza 3 would be a 2009 title. They mention the concept of an expansion pack-like update that they refer to as Forza 2010. That was just my interpretation of it.

Walshicus

Quazar said:
Because it's to late for Sony or MS to start copying that success from Nintendo.
That market segment is controlled by word of mouth and cross-appeal marketing. The one thing I would bet the farm on is that few if any of us on GAF are accurate gauges of the success of said efforts.

Busty

Banned
Jtyettis said:
Doubt it, but you keep pushing that M.O. however.

For you, this was the day your beloved company had most of their big E3 secrets revealed to the world in all their naked glory.

For me. It was a Sunday night.

*Eats a spoonful of Cheerios*

Maybe cause I am used to E3 being a lot bigger then it is nowadays, but this doesn't seem like very big announcements if this is all Microsoft had planned.

Tron 2.0

Karma Kramer said:
Maybe cause I am used to E3 being a lot bigger then it is nowadays, but this doesn't seem like very big announcements if this is all Microsoft had planned.
It's surely not everything.

This is a market research site, not a Microsoft site.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
SuperBonk said:
So this thread has leaks on a few 360 games/accessories, a bunch of Activision stuff, and Ultimate Band for Wii.

This needs answering, and stat!

Karma Kramer said:

This can't be ALL they had.

We haven't seen a lot of actual games for one thing....no rare, epic, halo projects, etc.

Also, as I said earlier....NEWTON.

Microsoft releasing Newton would be bigger then all of this stuff combined.

NH Apache

Banned
This is unbelievable.

I'm waiting for M$ to say, "Gotcha!!"

I would like to know how people found this database...

This is too good to be true...And why would all this multiplatform information be in one place? Is it from one developer?

Edit: NM, not from one developer..

Kafel

Banned
Ramenman said:
So the XNA user generated content does allow a player to create a game ? Is it something big or what ? Should we be excited ? Or at least have high hopes in order to be disappointed ?

AFAIK there's a XBLA "game" coming that will explain kids how to create games.

Tron 2.0

SuperBonk said:

It doesn't. Apparently various developers use this market research firm. That's the only connection.

batbeg

NH Apache said:
This is unbelievable.

This is too good to be true...And why would all this multiplatform information be in one place? Is it from one developer?

Marketing group.

Dever

Banned
the disgruntled gamer said:
I will be VERY surprised if this is all MS has for E3.

They didn't have much last year either. Halo 3 trailer, Special Halo 3 360(That doesn't come with the game), Scene it? and umm... Yeah. But they still probably have Ninja Blade and their waggle controller, though.

kassatsu

Banned
NH Apache said:
This is unbelievable.

A poster on xbox360fanboy said he recieved an email with the link to the survey.

Mighty Healthy said:
It's an .swf because it's part of "a fun and interesting survey for you about potential NEW Xbox360 features" that I received this morning. It came from SurveySpot (which I am not a member of).

I couldn't even straight up copy the link (which I nabbed by viewing the source of the page), nor could I hit Print Screen to paste the image anywhere.

The picture is very likely a mockup, but it's quite interesting that the survey proclaims the future availability in the way that it does.

In addition to asking about Avatars, and possible names for them, the survey asks for help in naming the upcoming XNA Community Games service.

While this concerns a lot of stuff still obviously in R & D, it's far from BS.

whitehawk

Banned
NH Apache said:
This is unbelievable.

Someone was sent a survey.

One of the images came from that site.

It was posted on xbox360fanboy.com

Gaffer deletes things from link and finds the rest of the files

Gaffers find out how to bypass pathetic security

hilarity ensues.

NH Apache said:

It's a market research group, their job is to ask members of the public theoretical questions about potential upcoming games. Chances are they work on behalf of several developers/publishers and conduct questions about several games during their Q+A sessions.

Chances are most of the info that people have grabbed are from market research questionnaires, rather than actual slides from MS's E3 presentation. Not that its all bollocks, but I don't think everything we are looking at can be claimed to exist 100%.

/pissing on the fun

thefro

Powers & Titans, a 360/PS3 multiplayer game

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/6DED0522F6C3C65985257442004DD4CA

So Activision stuff looks like:

Tony Hawk game with balance board ripoff PS3/360
Powers & Titans 360/PS3
Extreme Makeover Home Edition Wii/DS
Gossip Girl Wii/DS
Spiderman Agile Warrior (Wii Balance Board)
Spiderman Hero Evolved 360/PS3/Wii
You Don't Know Jack! Wii
Transformers 2 (every platform)
Wii Yoga
Sam & Max Season 1 Wii
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (every platform)
Mensa Workout Wii
Bill Nye Science Lab Wii
Animal Planet Emergency Vet Wii/DS
Cabela's Extreme Outdoors Wii
Jillian Michaels Fitness Bootcamp
Spiderman & X-Men team up
Spiderman v.s. Marvel Zombies

I'm going to guess at least some of these overlap or are project pitches.

Dever said:
They didn't have much last year either. Halo 3 trailer, Special Halo 3 360(That doesn't come with the game), Scene it? and umm... Yeah. But they still probably have Ninja Blade and their waggle controller, though.

That is because they showed everything for 07 in their E3 06 conference, maybe they will do the same for their '08 conference like they did with their '06 one.

durden

"Books made me do it"
Can't believe the size of this leak.
Lips sounds really interesting, the ability to use all your own music in a singstar style game would be really awesome. And if Guitar Hero 4 keeps the price reasonable for Europe, I will be there day one (as long as the track list is good).

Cynar

that Ultimate Alliance game focusing on the Marvel Civil War got me drooling, plus Marvel Zombies should be fun :D

McBradders said:
This needs answering, and stat!

It all started when I was browsing the fanboy ridden, annoying, yet addictive and useful site : N4G

Upon browsing the site, I came across this link :
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/15/rumor-avatars-are-microsoft-take-on-miis/

Evidence of Microsofts plans for Mii-styled "Avatars".

However, the story does not end here.

To access these avatars, you must maneuver your way through a highly buckled down, internet security system :
http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/By FileName?OpenView&Start=378

After hours of combative computer hacking, a gaf poster finally cracked the key to the treasure box.

The rest is history.

Top Bottom