• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

scoobs said:
Wow Lips sounds an awful lot like a game on sony platforms and Avatars sound a bit like Mii's.

Microsoft's new motto: "If you can't beat em', be them!"

::looks at Sixaxis::

::looks at Home::

::Looks at online stores that Microsoft pioneered::

::looks at multiple sku's that Microsoft introduced when people originally laughed at them and said "we don't do that here."::

::looks at Dualshock's lame attempt to mimic Xbox triggers::

Uh...that's kinda the motto of this whole industry.

Welcome.

acm2000

i hope someone is gonna keep the OP updated with all this shit :lol also the title should be changed, because its not a MS superleak, its everyone, and nothing to do with MS, its not their fault, or any of the other company's.

FFChris

scoobs said:
Wow Lips sounds an awful lot like a game on sony platforms and Avatars sound a bit like Mii's.

Microsoft's new motto: "If you can't beat em', be them!"

You complained when Sony added custom soundtracks and in-game XMB I take it?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Bubblicious said:
Activision isn't at E3.

Not technically, but I'm pretty sure they're having an event off site during the conference.

Walshicus

the disgruntled gamer said:
Microsoft and Sony are in a new kind of console war: the war over who can appear the most pathetic at following Nintendo's lead.
Come on, if they didn't adapt the best of what the competition offered for their own purposes we just wouldn't have a very good industry.

batbeg

flipping_heck said:
Is this the one with Marvel Zombies or not?? (im interested in these zombies tbh)

So, theres like 3 flipping Spiderman games?! (not including Marvel Alliance)

There's more than 3. There's also a Wii Board one.

Edit: And one about Peter's son.

batbeg

jonnybryce said:
Powers & Titans has me interested, b/c I love City of Heroes, cannot wait for Champions and eat all this superhero stuff up, especially if it's online. But it seems to be budget quality. Chose different powers, like speed to run! Wow, amazing!

Where is this one, I can't find it?

Busty

Banned
schuelma said:
Not technically, but I'm pretty sure they're having an event off site during the conference.

Yeah, there are supposed to be rumours that Activision are planning a Ubidays style event that I assume will take place before E3 and may even be streamed live.

DeadCell

Fighting Marvel zombies as Spider-man in the year 2149?

Freaking awesome (hopefully!).

As for the "Avatars", I guess it explains why Microsoft held out on releasing the Spring Update this year... consider me intrigued.

Slayven

The Innocent X said:
I feel pretty sorry that someone is going to get fired over this, possibly many people.
I wouldn't be surprised if a company finds itself losing a client with deep pockets.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
drohne said:
i'm selling my 360 if they try to replace my raz pic with a mii. fuck that noise

i cant imagine they'll force it what with people actually spending money on those things

FFChris

I really hope MS have something left to show at E3. This stuff isn't very interesting. We could really do with some guns, swords and explosions, I'm looking at you Ninja Blade..

Hunahan

Banned
While the leaks are kind of funny, there isn't a single thing on that list that actually appeals to me. And that kind of sucks.

Laffer

Trioxide thing is really weird:

Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, ...) on your PC. Many of these games are available only for consoles today, and with this new feature would now be available on PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your pc!
Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse)

WTF?!!

Kinan

flipping_heck said:
Is this the one with Marvel Zombies or not?? (im interested in these zombies tbh)

So, theres like 3 flipping Spiderman games?! (not including Marvel Alliance)

Thats another one.

There is SM vs Marvel zombies, SM web of shadows and SM RvB.

GHG

Forza 3 sounds hot. It'll probably be the same kind of 2 disc split that GT2 had. One disk for arcade/online and the other for career.

FFChris said:
I really hope MS have something left to show at E3. This stuff isn't very interesting. We could really do with some guns, swords and explosions, I'm looking at you Ninja Blade..

Once again...this site doesn't have many Microsoft games on it.

We haven't heard shit from Epic. None of the Halo projects. Nothing on Fable. Alan Wake. RARE....Etc etc etc...Microsoft has more to show then Lips and Avatar. Hell, we already know the majority of their stuff. I'm guessing they get one or two more big third party games..and thats E3.

FFChris

Hunahan said:
While the leaks are kind of funny, there isn't a single thing on that list that actually appeals to me. And that kind of sucks.

Same. Sadly, the most interesting thing I see is the MS Mii stuff.

batbeg said:
Where is this one, I can't find it?

It's on page 10, search "powers." I can't copy and paste it because of some uber crazy protection coding. If you're on the source website, it's right in there pretty easy to find.

It seems budget..like a Wii game...even though it's on 360/PS3. Everyone has the same powers, and there are only 10 to choose from.

SPEED to run circles!
THOUGHT to use mind control!
EARTH to go underground!
TANK to throw things!

They gave away half of the whole game's gameplay already lol. But it could be solid fun.

TDG

Banned
Sir Fragula said:
Come on, if they didn't adapt the best of what the competition offered for their own purposes we just wouldn't have a very good industry.
Sure, but their adapting his really half-assed and pathetic.

Nintendo strikes gold with a motion sensing controller, so Sony tosses a tilt-sensor into their controller. Microsoft maybe introduces a "Newton" motion sensing controller once nobody cares anymore.

Nintendo's "Mii" avatars are a big hit among casuals. Sony announces some "Home," then delays it a few million times. Microsoft now appears to be adding some troll doll-lookalike avatars.

Great. Competition.

Busty

Banned
Liara T'Soni said:
Once again...this site doesn't have many Microsoft games on it.

We haven't heard shit from Epic. None of the Halo projects. Nothing on Fable. Alan Wake. RARE....Etc etc etc...Microsoft has more to show then Lips and Avatar. Hell, we already know the majority of their stuff. I'm guessing they get one or two more big third party games..and thats E3.

IIRC, some random poster claimed that he 'knew for certain' that Dead Rising 2 would be at MS's E3 conference.

Sounds plausible even if the source isn't.

pn18

Banned
Laffer said:
Trioxide thing is really weird:

Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, ...) on your PC. Many of these games are available only for consoles today, and with this new feature would now be available on PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your pc!
Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse)

WTF?!!
Take a look on page 9.

Slayven

cjelly said:
Yup, there is stuff from Microsoft, Activision, Disney and Dreamworks in there.

They're screwed.
I have a picture of my mind of some IT/Web guy beeboping in with his starbucks tomorrow morning, saying hi to Doris the kindly office manager before being summoned to the large conference room and getting the fury unleashed upon him.

Dali

Hunahan said:
Except for trioxide (which I just want to know what it is and how it works), I agree.

Goddamn dawn of the casual game. I feel like I did when N'Sync, Brittany, etc. were inescapable, but I was one of the people that couldn't stand their music. I feel like I did when every idiot I knew tried to convince me Old School and Harold and Kumar were funny, but I vehemently disagreed and questioned whether or not they were retarded. I feel like I do when people mention Chris Brown and I look at them in a sort of puzzled manner.

Busty

Banned
dawnXjustice said:
Isn't the Crucible the Sega game supposedly being done by Silicon Knights?

Yup. The Crucible: The Evil Within it's called.

Looks like Dyack has his B-Team on it, but it's still early days I suppose.

Slayven

I say this Trioxide thing will be some plug and ply a/v input thing to allow the unwash masses to play their console on their pc, meaning just their monitors.

Lots of hypocrisy everyone copys all the time, each major video game company has been sued for infringement aswell. Get off your high horses.

besada

Banned
Lips sounds fantastic. I'm a whore for Karaoke games, and it's been a long damn time coming for them to allow you to use your own tracks.

I'm pretty sure Spider-man Red vs. Black and Web of Shadows are the same game.

Spider-man and the X-men is Friend vs. Foe 2.

Spider-man vs. Marvel Zombies is probably the 2009 sequel to Web of Shadows/Red vs. Black.

The balance board game could be its own Wii exclusive title, or just Wii exclusive features to the above games.

pn18

Banned
Slayven said:
I say this Trioxide thing will be some plug and ply a/v imput thing to allow the unwash masses to play their console on their pc, meaning just their monitors.
That's possible, but then why would they say something like "play your Wii, 360, PS3 games on your PC" and not "on your monitor"?

Top Bottom