• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 was just stolen

I was half expecting them to accuse me of being a dummy account that's been meticulously kept active for the last 12 years, just so it could corroborate this story.

After all, he's had weeks to fabricate everything.

time-travelling illuminati confirmed

the temporal globalist agenda hinges on #fakexbox

Izuna

Banned
I'm in the house and... So it seems like she didn't lie at all...

I actually feel bad about what I can see here

KRyPT

Neo Member
wow... this thread is mind blowing, but not in a good way.

After digesting everything, I've come to the following conclusion(s);

1) It's just an Xbox 360 dude...
2) If is WAS so important and sentimental to you, why did you borrow it to people who were clearly untrustworthy? Not to be a dick but you kind of deserve this.
3) If at the time of making this thread you only had £4 in your account, why would you attempt to buy an Oculus Rift for £350 just a few weeks prior? It seems like you have a knack for making poor life decisions.

While I do believe your console was stolen, I think this thread was simply made for attention more than anything else. My brother was killed a few years ago and I have sentimental items of his. I would NEVER borrow these things to people I hardly know but even if I did, I could only blame myself if they ended up stealing it.

While I do genuinely wish you the best, the fact is you are very much to blame for bringing this situation upon yourself and you just have to live with repercussions of your actions. I'd rather our Police forces devote time and energy in to more pressing matters.

Just my few cents.

Izuna

Banned
pvHYK0g.jpg

Got it, she hooked it up and all the accounts were there.

So like... There's a bit of anti-Climax here because it's not a good situation. But this thread isn't about judging.

Fuck her BF is all I can say (if they're still together).

My colleague is MVP carrying the backpack tho.

naitosan

Amazing, glad you got your 360 back and in one piece. I'm sorry you have to face some shitty posters earlier. I believed in you and glad this has a happy ending. :D

Glad to see you go it back, Izuna.

The shit stains in this thread need to be purged. Garbage fucks. It takes zero effort to move along and not add your shit theories and opinions.

I feel like this thread will eventually become a story of a book someday, then a movie

Not sure who will direct or will play most parts but pretty sure be played by the equivalent of Sean William Scott

Happy to see things work out in the end Izuna, had Shia Lebouff pegged for your role for awhile, glad to be proven wrong

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Glad it worked out, OP.

I'm very curious about GameTechWatch's extreme emotional investment in this story and Izuna in general, especially given the short post history.

Amneisac

Do you think your brother is alive?

Not really cool, but highlights my only contribution to this thread which is, whether this is all real or fake, OP you seem to have a problem over sharing with the internet. You hopefully have learned that's not really a great thing to do. Best of luck in the future and I hope all is well.

rjinaz

New friends!

• Somebody made off with Izuna's 360
  • We learned that Synth is one of Izuna's brothers
  • Izuna got the 360 back
  • Izuna is currently playing real life Earth Defence Force

You forgot the bizzaro FAKE NEWS meltdown on the last couple of pages.

New friends!

• Izuna is currently playing real life Earth Defence Force

lol

It's like a movie that suddenly shifts its story and genre into something unexpected, like From Dusk Til Dawn

1st half an emotional tale about a lost sentimental item, and interacting with rather odd persons and the frustrations that means

2nd half GET ME A LIGHTER AND GASOLINE KILL IT KILL IT

Izcarielo

Banned
Damn, read the whole thread without a break.
Please, tell us what you saw inside that girls' house. You cant go away without solving that last mistery xDD

autoduelist

OP somehow loaned his xbox with extreme sentimental value [only thing left from brother he'll never see again] to extremely shady neighbors who he did not trust and had 'loaned' money to, given toilet paper to, etc. despite suspected abuse, thievery, and other mad red flags.

They disappeared, landlord then also got extremely shady and told Izuna not to claim to be a tenant to police, etc. Police didn't get involved, then one did, personally emailing suspect... or something. Half of gaf watches in complete disbelief, because none of this makes sense.

And then eventually, one of them contacts OP and arranges for him to get his stuff back.

Top Bottom