• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox At gamescom 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else just looking at a blue screen with the chat on mixer on xbox? Before I click into the stream, i can see it has a countdown, but when I click in, there is no video at all

PaulLFC

is anyone else just looking at a blue screen with the chat on mixer on xbox? Before I click into the stream, i can see it has a countdown, but when I click in, there is no video at all
Yup. Same on Edge. Working fine on Chrome but I loaded the stream a while ago there.

Klocker

I really need to play more of the first FH3 DLC. I stopped because I didn't like the unlock criteria for the different races, but I could easily put the difficulty down to cheese it.

Yea I put it on hold until The X comes out with enhancements and I may actually clear my game and start all over... crazy considering how many cars and money I now have. But it could end up looking phenomenal

spons

Gold Member
Yup, that's what is happening to me. I'm in the latest preview, so maybe that's it?

Doesn't work for me either and I'm not on any insider/preview build or whatever. Just standard xbox configuration and app.

Edit: works now, just need to wait a while.

So, that Project Hollywood thing, whether it's an IP or a service, gets announced here?

Either way, looking forward to some new announcements. Let's go.

Colbert

Banned
okay preparation checklist:

- Apfelschorle checked
- Chips checked
- Visited the restroom to avoid bio breaks checked
- Macbook Pro ready to go, Pre-order page loaded checked

Okay I am ready!

Nowise10

I don't know how MS expects Mixer to be successful when its filled with bugs and issues. Everytime I use it, it doesn't work.

etta

my hard graphic balls
okay preparation checklist:

- Apfelschorle checked
- Chips checked
- Visited the restroom to avoid bio breaks checked
- Macbook Pro ready to go, Pre-order page loaded checked

Okay I am ready!

Oh shit, I have chips too.
Brb

R aka Bon

It needs to load, mine took like 5 minutes before I saw any picture, audio loaded faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom