• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Back Compat Super Sale, starts May 16, up to 75%+ off, 275+ titles

Allforce

Cars 2 is in fact, 4.99, despite my earlier disappointment. Add it to the list OP!

It's Mario Kart with (even more) cultural stereotypes!

You know, speaking of Shadows of the Damned, I hope that one day we can get more Suda titles like Lollipop Chainsaw as BC.

I'd also ask for No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise too cause I really want that one but.....you know.....

Oh man. I am sold on backwards compatibility. I never thought much of it and I've been wanting bomberman, but not enough to pay 50 on the switch and behold, I get bomberman battlefrst for $2.49!!! Few more games I'm about to buy too.

bede-x

Is dead space 3 worth getting to play solo?

Maybe. I just completed it in co-op and while it's obviously not as good as the others, it's decent enough in its own right. It does reuse a lot of assets and have optional missions that become predictable, which isn't too bad when playing with a friend, but I could imagine it becoming a chore solo.

DarkCloud

For the new page

Bejeweled 3: 2.49
Blood of the Werewolf: 1.74
Joe Danger 2 The Movie: 3.74
Jurassic Park The Game: 4.99
Midway Arcade Origins: 9.99
Planets Under Attack: 3.74
Rage: 4.94
Roboblitz: 4.99

I wouldn't mind getting Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but I already have the GOTY editions on disc and don't want to rebuy the dlc

DarkCloud

It has both Smash TV and Total Carnage.

And it has never gone on sale before according to XBLDB.

Full list of games included (31 Titles):

Defender
Gauntlet
Joust
Rampage
Total Carnage
720°
A.P.B.
Arch Rivals
Bubbles
Championship Sprint
Tournament Cyberball 2072
Defender II
Gauntlet II
Joust 2
Marble Madness
Pit-Fighter
Rampart
Robotron 2084
Root Beer Tapper
Satan's Hollow
Sinistar
Smash TV
Spy Hunter
Spy Hunter II
Super Off Road
Super Sprint
Toobin'
Vindicators Part II
Wizard of Wor
Xenophobe
Xybots

Wasp14

Ghostbusters The Video Game for $3.70? Yes please. Just snapped up a few cheap games that I parted with long ago.

bede-x

I really should jump ship and leave Sony in the dust. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off to no end, because I have a fuckton of digital stuff from the PS3 that I can longer access.

E3 might just be it for me.

I've said it before, but I'm so happy I went with 360 multiplatform titles last generation and can't wait to see the games on Scorpio with improved loading times, 16xAF and hopefully an almost locked framerate. It's good stuff.

Xbudz

Absolutely worth it. Especially as it comes with the first game for free when you dl the EA Pass.

Does anyone know if American McGee's Alice works on Xbox One?
Or only Madness Returns?

^Edit.. thanks for the reply in the above post. I'm jumping on this.

splattered

Absolutely worth it. Especially as it comes with the first game for free when you dl the EA Pass.

Don't think I've ever downloaded EA Pass yet the first game still shows up as being owned when I went to the DLC section in the store.. maybe I downloaded it when the game was first released w out actually buying the sequel? I dunno

RedStep

It can be frustrating waiting for the drip-feed of BC games every week, but this really highlights the amazing work they've done on it. Their promise to keep the library going makes it easy to be confident in digital purchases (quality of the game itself notwithstanding). I've been mostly keeping up and I still spent a ridiculous amount in this sale.

Bayonetta is about all that's left on my "watch out for a sale" list... c'mon Sega (add Vanquish while you're at it).

Xbudz

I settled on:

Alice: Madness Returns (includes original game)
Blue Dragon
Shadows of the Damned
Bomberman Battlefest

That's 5 great games for under $20... and they all work on Xbox One!
Hot damn :)

Wait wait the first Alice is also included for free??? I thought it was only available as a pre-order or something!

Now it's on the list!

statham

Prices are great. I bet I end up with 10 or more by weeks end. kinda wish XBLA was 1000 cheevs tho, instead of 200. :)

willbsn13

I've got a few bc games but I'm looking to stock up in this sale. A lot of these games I haven't played before. What are some of your guys gems/picks?

I've seen shadows of the damned and Alice madness returns mentioned a lot as ones to pick up...what's so special about them?

Really want to support this sale eh!

Top Bottom