• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Details E3 Plans

jbug617

Banned
http://news.xbox.com/2016/05/03/xbox-at-e3-2016/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Chi324QU4AEDojT.jpg

Conference is streaming and also on Spike again
Today, we’re excited to announce that the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing will take place Monday, June 13, beginning at 9:30 a.m. PDT. During the briefing, you’ll have a chance to check out everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2016 and beyond. You can watch the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing live beginning at 9:30 a.m. PDT on June 13 on Xbox.com, the Xbox Twitch Channel, via the Xbox Live Events Player on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, or on the big screen at your local Microsoft store. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 9:30 a.m. PDT / 12:30 p.m. EDT.

E3 Daily Live Returns
We’re also happy to share that we’ll be bringing back Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3, our live news show that covers all things Xbox at E3 – from breaking news and exclusive announcements to trailer reveals and interviews with game creators. The one-hour show will be hosted by Larry Hryb, Xbox Live’s Major Nelson, and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos, and will include a variety of guest stars and prominent industry figures. Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 will air on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. PDT, and can be streamed live on Xbox One, on Xbox.com (both on your desktop and on mobile), on Xbox 360, and on the Xbox Twitch Channel. Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One.

Xbox Fanfest
Once again, Xbox will be giving 500 lucky fans a ticket for exclusive access to Xbox FanFest: E3 2016. The Xbox FanFest: E3 2016 is from Monday, June 13, through Wednesday, June 15. Tickets will include:

Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Monday, June 13th, 9:30 a.m. PDT at the Galen Center
A custom-built backpack filled with gaming swag
Play time with all-new exclusives and our biggest blockbuster games coming this holiday
The chance to meet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
Even more surprise events during the week.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/e3/fanfest

Warxard

Banned
Expecting:

Sea of Thieves + New Rare Game
Recore
Crackdown beta
Scalebound
Killer Instinct General RAAM reveal
Forza
Two new IPs
Crimson Skies
Xbone Slim

HOPING:

Phantom Dust
Sunset Overdrive 2
Oculus/Xbox partnership stuff

"trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2016"

Interesting.

So whatever the Rare Replay team was working on, plus Remasters or something.

Phantom Dust HD?

Bsigg12

Expecting:

Recore
Crackdown beta
Scalebound
Forza
Two new IPs
Crimson Skies
Xbone Slim

HOPING:

Phantom Dust
Sunset Overdrive 2

Phantom Dust HD?

Halo Wars 2

Miles X

Expectations are at an all time low for me regarding Xbox, so they can't surely fuck up in my eyes.

I just wanna see ReCore and Halo Wars 2 basically.

Bsigg12

Expectations are at an all time low for me regarding Xbox, so they can't surely fuck up in my eyes.

I just wanna see ReCore and Halo Wars 2 basically.

I mean, this isn't Nintendo. If anything Microsoft should be on the spot more than anyone since we know Sony is bringing a new console and Nintendo has just kinda said fuck it.

AndyD

aka andydumi
It's a natural cross-over of audiences. I'm sure a lot of people who watch Spike TV play video games. They also want the broad audience provided by broadcasting their press conference on TV.

The Spike HD channel is now part of higher cable tier with Comcast. Meaning I likely won't watch this and instead watch youtube videos. Or go to the Sony E3 experience if I can.

Bsigg12

The Spike HD channel is now part of higher cable tier with Comcast. Meaning I likely won't watch this and instead watch youtube videos. Or go to the Sony E3 experience if I can.

It's not exclusively showing on Spike. It is streaming on Twitch, but I'm sure you knew that after reading the OP.

Zeta Oni

Otogi 3
Halo MCC 2.0
Metal Wolf Chaos 2016
Lost Dragon 2
Blue Odyssey 2
Rise of the Battletoads
Forza 3035
Perfect Dark

I think that's pretty reasonable.

Rare staging a real comeback would be great. My wishlist would include a proper Conker and Banjo. Looking forward to Sea of Thieves as well.

Bsigg12

E3 Hype train jingle ;)

So no Twitch I guess...?

You can watch the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing live beginning at 9:30 a.m. PDT on June 13 on Xbox.com, the Xbox Twitch Channel, via the Xbox Live Events Player on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, or on the big screen at your local Microsoft store. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 9:30 a.m. PDT / 12:30 p.m. EDT.

It's on Twitch.

Helznicht

I want to stream PC games to my xboxone
I want to see a PC based xboxnext with backward/forward compatability
I want to see 3rd party Win10 PC peripheral support on xboxone and all moving forward
-and on all XboxPC games please.........
Fix UWA games so PC gamers can enjoy them (performance increases and monitoring)
Crossbuy/crossplay in full force every game, every time

Anything less is a failure in my eyes.

Shiggy

I cannot really see a focus in their plans. Why don't they just choose to show only one game at E3 to not confuse anyone. Thought that's the new trend.

New tech eh?

It could be anything though. A new controller is tech, a slim Xbox One is tech. :) hoping that's not the case. It's possible that MS is going to be having some awesome new exclusives and this way they hope to ride it out a little longer while Sony comes with Neo.

unannounced games releasing this year? Clearly Forza Horizon 3.

_Spr_Drnk

Banned
Expecting:

Recore
Crackdown beta
Scalebound
Forza
Two new IPs
Crimson Skies
Xbone Slim

HOPING:

Phantom Dust
Sunset Overdrive 2

Phantom Dust HD?

Sunset Overdrive 2 sounds nice, but don't Insomniac have 5 other titles on the go at the moment?

EDIT: More OT, the 'tech' part of the invite sounds intriguing, would be interesting if MS came up with something compelling to upset the PS4 Neo.

If they can exceed or top last years show Ill be haply. They ahd a great showing and backwards compatitbility was the icing on that cake. Heres hoping for some new first party IP and some solid news about crackdown

Miles X

Very clear? How?

No more third party exclusives (which is reasonable, they don't make sense for them anymore) closing down a few studios. They have about 6 studios left? Of which work on the same franchises.

Outside of an Xbox Slim I'd be surprised if we saw anything game changing or amazing.

That's not including indies/smaller titles, I think they'll have a few of those. They've actually become the only exciting part of Xbox for me, Cuphead!!!

What on earth are you taking about?

Have you had your head buried in the sand or something?

You're completely right. They screwed up by broadcasting this in one place where you can't watch it. A complete waste of money.

Top Bottom