• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fall 2016 release date looks unlikely to me. We barely have concrete specs nor even the slightest leaks about dev kits going out or really just any indication that it's coming Fall 2016.

Compsiox

Banned
A Fall 2016 release date looks unlikely to me. We barely have concrete specs nor even the slightest leaks about dev kits going out or really just any indication that it's coming Fall 2016.

Oh please we only knew about the Xbox One like 2 months before E3. It's definitely possible for Fall or Spring.

Doffen

Scorpio will release July 1 this year. Tier 2 will have a roll out release from September to November 2017, because very important localization stuff.

They will also have awesome giveaway stuff from their most dedicated tier 1 fans.

All but confirmed by Microsoft that it will at least be talked about.

Interesting. But it would not surprise me if they stay silent about that, since Sony won't be covering Neo. I imagine MS wouldn't want to spill too many beans before Sony says a thing. But soon we'll know.

Compsiox

Banned
Scorpio will release July 1 this year. Tier 2 will have a roll out release from September to November 2017, because very important localization stuff.

They will also have awesome giveaway stuff from their most dedicated tier 1 fans.

If you mean another graphic upgrade almost immediately after Scorpio that would be awful. It would destroy the market.

FordGTGuy

Banned

Doffen I know your mad about it but it would use the OS on the Xbox One and localization wouldn't be an issue like it was on Xbox One.

This guy has just heard what Phil Spencer and Major Nelson say in that video I would imagine a few of us have transcended into a state jst like him.

hype-dance-o.gif

Only 30 hours to go :)

FordGTGuy

Banned
Interesting. But it would not surprise me if they stay silent about that, since Sony won't be covering Neo. I imagine MS wouldn't want to spill too many beans before Sony says a thing. But soon we'll know.

The opposite is true actually.

Since the Neo won't be there that means they can make an even bigger splash without anything to take away the limelight.

Also if rumors are true then Scorpio has nothing to fear from Neo by talking about it first.

RoKKeR

That quote from Phil seems... Hard to believe. Maybe they really do have something we aren't expecting.

Going to try and temper expectations. I'm just excited to see all of the games that have already been announced.

wapplew

Guys its important to note he didnt say "It will be a console launch like Zero Hour"

He said (paraphasing massively) 'This will be one of the most special moments in Xbox history, you remember being in the desert for the 360 launch for Zero Hour? This, when putting myself in the shoes of an Xbox fan, will be a similar important year that Xbox fans will look back on'

Just understand, this could be a rebranding, this could be a new generation, it could be an onslaught of dream titles, this could be anything, but hes promising big.

Spencer announce Xbox headquarter will move to Japan, focusing on bringing Japanese titles to Xbox, fix that global presence issue once and for all.
Xbox Scorpiru.

SOR5

If they would show an open-world Perfect Dark I'd get a heart-attack... won't happen though I guess - but a man can dream, right?

Spencer has sounded confident about this E3 for a while now. That latest comment is just icing on the cake..

God damn soooooo excited for MS conference! Phill got his swagger on, just oozing confidence, probably shadow boxing right at this moment.

The Boss!

t1465835400z4.png

E3 IS HAPPENING

tumblr_nmce2dOumV1u3ztiao1_500.gif

willbsn13

That quote from Phil seems... Hard to believe. Maybe they really do have something we aren't expecting.

Going to try and temper expectations. I'm just excited to see all of the games that have already been announced.

I'm trying to temper my expectations as well, but this thread taking off is just fueling the hype more and more!

Compsiox

Banned
Guys I need to sleep or I'll miss the EA conference. Someone kill the hype.

Someone call crazybuttox to leak scorpio being fake

The opposite is true actually.

Since the Neo won't be there that means they can make an even bigger splash without anything to take away the limelight.

Also if rumors are true then Scorpio has nothing to fear from Neo by talking about it first.

Hmmm that makes sense. And it's still very plausible that Neo releases this year so i guess MS has nothing to fear.

But sjeesh...how much can you cram into 1.5 hours? Games, possibly VR, possibly Scorpio and Xbox Slim.

SOR5

Spencer announce Xbox headquarter will move to Japan, focusing on bringing Japanese titles to Xbox, fix that global presence issue once and for all.
Xbox Scorpiru.

Not without an extremely well animated 4k CGI trailer of Banjo Pachinko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom