• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midas

Any streams with a "pre-show" up and running yet? Or is most of them an hour before? Need to listen to some price talk hysteria.

So how do we get the mystery free game by watching on Mixer? I have the link to the conference stream on my Xbox One, but do I need to sign up for something to get the free game?

Somnia

So how do we get the mystery free game by watching on Mixer? I have the link to the conference stream on my Xbox One, but do I need to sign up for something to get the free game?

Be logged into your Mixer account and have your Microsoft Account linked to your Mixer account. Watch the stream on Mixer, that's it.

Vestal

Gold Member
CujgafF.jpg

Me right now......

LNBL

Ugh, cant get rid of the transparent bar on the Mixer app on Xbox. It keeps the cursor on the volume, quality or play button. Any way to get rid of it?

Be logged into your Mixer account and have your Microsoft Account linked to your Mixer account. Watch the stream on Mixer, that's it.

Thanks, good thing I asked because I had no idea there was such a thing as having a Mixer account lol and linking it to my Microsoft account.

leeh

Just going to browse this thread for a while to try and relax before the show.

I'm not going in that crazy price thread no more.

Guerrilla

Funny thing, e3 is the time I'm never on GAF, too busy watching. lol

tPp4kV3.gif

but gaf is the real preshow. During the conferences theres no reading though. My body needs to be fully consumed by the hype ;)

(btw. I know you got a lot of shit for your selfgifs but they always get a chuckle out of me ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom