• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll expand on my thoughts since I'm being called a troll. What makes you excited for this conference?

Between my roommate and I we own all 3 current gen systems, and I have a gaming PC, so I have no stake in any 1 console. I just can't remember the last time we used the Bone. What games in this conference are you guys hyped for?

I was in your same situation (until I sold my Xbone a couple of years ago), have a pc with a 1080 and everything but I'm not buying games from Microsoft's terrible store.

So I'm looking forward to State of Decay 2 and I'm hoping for a couple of surprises (Banjo Kazooie lol).... if I get that I might get one again.

Is anyone genuinely looking forward to this? I mean I'm excited about how much of a disaster it's going to be, but I assume that's what everyone is watching for.
giphy.gif

CallMeTy

Neo Member
Is anyone genuinely looking forward to this? I mean I'm excited about how much of a disaster it's going to be, but I assume that's what everyone is watching for.

I guess I'll expand on my thoughts since I'm being called a troll. What makes you excited for this conference?

Between my roommate and I we own all 3 current gen systems, and I have a gaming PC, so I have no stake in any 1 console. I just can't remember the last time we used the Bone. What games in this conference are you guys hyped for?

That backpeddle was crazy.

About an hour left I'm chill now, just waiting.

Trup1aya

If the rumored 500 bucks is true for xbox scorpio for those hardware savy people is it that big of an upgrade over pro? that warrants 100 bucks more?

6>4
9>5.5

But the main thing consumers care about is:

499>399

I think Scorpios internals are well worth the extra $100 bucks. But a lower price would be a show stealer.

I think 499 will be fine for the target audience - as the xbox 1s will continue to be the mass market device.

Ricker

People talking disaster before it even starts...c'mom guys,optimism for christ sake lol...

Can't wait,love those conferences..wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camjo-Z

Not looking forward to how much time Scorpio will inevitably take up but I've always gotta watch just in case we get any cool Rare announcements.

Salty Hippo

Last year I expected nothing, but as it got close I started feeling kinda hyped and hopeful. This year, nothing. I'm dead inside. I think it will be a bad conference through and through, with little announced in the way of exclusives and a lot of multiplats shown. And the 499 price will be the cherry of shit on top.

Personally the price doesn't directly affect me at all, I have a PC and don't need a Scorpio. But I want it to be as successful as possible to spring more games into the Xbox platform. 499 will be the talk of E3 no matter how good the rest of their conference is. It's a big mistake.

Ironically the two new exclusive announcements I expected are exactly the games that got leaked. It might really be all they have. I really hope not, but I find it hard to believe otherwise.

JonCha

How can you not look forward to this? They're going to be showing games that looks absolutely fucking amazing; they have to if people are going to buy this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom