• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA) News and Announcements Thread - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I was thinking about getting Hell Yeah! today but the reviews have turned me off. Doesn't sound like fun at all.
It was fun the last time I played it. But it wasn't a cakewalk so you'll probably see "frustrating" and "impossible" sprinkled in the low scoring reviews.

Vert boil

Released today,

boxartlg.jpg
boxartlg.jpg

HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - 1200msp, 688MB. US and CA only.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins - 1200msp, 290MB.

Hell Yeah! Is US only at the moment. Will hit other regions October 3rd.
Thought I could maybe download trial, won't even allow me to do that, will have to wait.

Galdelico

Gonna get MvC: Origins but I can't belive they kept that ugly ass artwork... Man it looks so bad, Shinkiro's illustration (the Megaman's boxart tribute) would have been perfect.

aku:jiki

Aww! Tried the demo for Hell Yeah and it's pretty fucking great, of course. I don't want to wait a week but I don't want to own it on one of my dummy accounts either. Stupid delay! :mad:

MvCO looking pretty great too, though I'm in the camp that think it's kinda lame that they didn't include at least XvSF as well.

Galdelico

MvCO looking pretty great too, though I'm in the camp that think it's kinda lame that they didn't include at least XvSF as well.

They should've included Marvel Super Heroes vs SF, just to complete the series (MSH - MSH vs SF - MvC - MvC2): I still hope they didn't do it for now just because they plan to un-Backbone MvC2 at some point and wrap up another Iron Galaxy collection. :D

And of course I'd love to see a third one with X-Men CotA and X-Men vs Street Fighter in it.

Damn, Capcom, just do it!

Rlan

They should've included Marvel Super Heroes vs SF, just to complete the series (MSH - MSH vs SF - MvC - MvC2): I still hope they didn't do it for now just because they plan to un-Backbone MvC2 at some point and wrap up another Iron Galaxy collection. :D

And of course I'd love to see a third one with X-Men CotA and X-Men vs Street Fighter in it.

Damn, Capcom, just do it!

I think this will be the last of the Marvel Vs. Capcom packs. There's probably diminishing returns in regards to releasing more packs of very similar games, even if I do enjoy playing X-Men Vs. Street Fighter.

At this point the next "Iron Galaxy pack yearly XBLA Capcom Fighting Game" should either be Nightstalkers Based (Be it ports of the original games or something more like the Chaos Tower PSP game) or Street Fighter Alpha based (be it Alpha 2 & 3 or a singular pack SFIII style. At this point there are so many weird versions of Alpha 2 and 3 that it's hard to keep up)

Alternatively, something NOT fighting based would be nice. It's been a while since that Final Fight Double Impact game came out. Ghouls & Ghosts collection or 1942 collection or whatever. Mega Man / X collection would be pretty nice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom