• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale (Feb 18th - 24th)

Tsukumo

m... my wallet... is not ready for this.

edit: about the Halo Collection. The issues involving it are multiplayer related right? if so, I couldn't care less and I'm going to take the deal.

Syrus

Banned
If they're willing to drop Lords of the Fallen that low, it makes me think it could be an upcoming GwG title.

its 10$ bro lol. And most likely First released titles will hit GWG first, Ie Dead Rising 3 etc. Hell even Titanfall.

Titanfall has hit.....6-9$ I believe but isn't a GWG.

If your interested then get it. 10$ is great :D Im excited

Any impressions on Sniper Elite?

Syrus

Banned
m... my wallet... is not ready for this.

edit: about the Halo Collection. The issues involving it are multiplayer related right? if so, I couldn't care less and I'm going to take the deal.

Im going to try to complain to Xbox and see If I can get a refund of the price difference

They did it for me when Telltale collection went on sale for 55$ and I bought TWD 1-2 for 25$. They refund me it so I could buy the collection

its 10$ bro lol. And most likely First released titles will hit GWG first, Ie Dead Rising 3 etc. Hell even Titanfall.

Titanfall has hit.....6-9$ I believe but isn't a GWG.

If your interested then get it. 10$ is great :D Im excited

Any impressions on Sniper Elite?

Sniper is a really good game. Loved it. Definitely up the difficulty levels to make it tense and they really opened up the levels.

Tagg9

Wow, those are some awesome sales. I'm glad to see Microsoft step their game up (in terms of digital sales).

IzzyF3

I don't even own an Xbox One, and I know these sales are fantastic. Come on, man.

Okay okay, I am ignoring games that I've already bought from Black Friday or some other physical copy sale and many of which are through Best Buy's GCU. If I didn't already have those games, I would say this is a good sale.

Still though, these are prices that I would dive in only if I was already interested in these games and not prices that would make me impulse buy them. Although, as mentioned above, Lords of the Fallen could be that game if I didn't hear about how it doesn't come close Dark Souls.

Booshka

How is it for new people? I was able to grab it when it was mistakenly listed for free a few months(?) back.

It's got a steep learning curve, but there are training missions to get you at least decent with the basic mechanics. There are also a good amount of regulars that chat in public voice chat that are actually willing to help. I am always up for helping new players, and I suggest playing with another new friend, so you two can learn together and run as a 2 man team in your games. You'll do a lot better if you have another person working with you.

meh. waiting on horizon 2 dlc to go on sale

If it's anything like the Rally DLC for Horizon 1, you'll be waiting a very long time...

Horizon 1's Rally DLC is still $20 lol.

No Horizon 2 sale? :(

Rally Pack from Horizon 1 was part of its season pass, that went on sale several times (I got it for 50% off). Storm Island, however, is not part of the Horizon 2 Season Pass. Hopefully there will be Daily deals, I want it too.

Syrus

Banned
think Ill pass on Sniper but Im gonna get Lords and pray its good and not too head slamming in wall hard.

not sure what else ill get yet

muzzymate

I'd be so down for Alien Isolation if my backlog wasn't already ridiculous. Perhaps another time. Masterchef Collection looks great at that price too but that's an even worse choice if I intend to ever get through this backlog.

But I've got more than enough Bing Rewards Credits for Kinect Sports Rivals, so I'll probably pick that one up for family game nights.

I hate that they are doing this when I have like no extra money to spend :( I still got GS money left over but I was saving it for the witcher and borderlands.

statham

watching videos Lords of the Fallen and Styx arenot for me, will grap the other ones
I hate that they are doing this when I have like no extra money to spend :( I still got GS money left over but I was saving it for the wit her and borderlands.

I did great on GS money, but splurged and bought games that I didn't even play until it already had major pricedrops, but it was free money.

Majine

Banned
Man, I hope we see Forza Horizon 2 and the Storm DLC. Everyone should experience the best exclusive on that console.

(edit: I know it's on 360 but... You know what I mean)

Top Bottom