• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Summer Sale Jun 30 - July 10 - XB1,360,W10 - 300+ items

MauroNL

Thanks for the effort you always put in making these threads, MauroNL.
Happy to help!

Scrolled through most of the BC list so whats in the OP is probably the biggest gist of the 360 deals. Will update with the rest when Major Nelson' blog hits in about 6 hours.

Kaji AF16

Got Ghost Recon Wildlands (Standard Edition; I will check the season pass later on) and Metro Redux Bundle.

I won´t be able to make another purchase until Forza Motorsport 7.

Everdred

I was really hoping for better deals. A lot of these games have cheaper prices on other platforms or have already been this price in previous sales.

AlexBasch

Bought Dark Soul 3 for the PS4 so many months ago and never got around to play it.

Now i'm wondering if I'd get to finish it with all the DLC and whatnot.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
The expansion pass was half price last week.

Yeah, I know it was but I have no interest in the Hot Wheels expansion and only want Blizzard Mountain and since it's $20 individually, im just going to wait until it hits $10 eventually.

Strootman

Fuuuuck I have $35 to spend.

So either I buy FH3 only, or I can buy the witness + Dying Light EE + Doom.

Decisions, decisions.

Kill3r7

Fuuuuck I have $35 to spend.

So either I buy FH3 only, or I can buy the witness + Dying Light EE + Doom.

Decisions, decisions.

Dying Light is $20 and so is Doom. I love FH3 but a combo of either one of those games and the witness is a great combo.

Strootman

Forza, all day everyday.
Yeah the thing is, FH2 is like one of my fav game of all time so I'm really really dying to play 3.

But at the same time, I love the witness and I'm very curious to play doom amd dying light.

Tell me what to do gaf. 🤔

Yeah the thing is, FH2 is like one of my fav game of all time so I really really want to play 3.

But at the same time, I love the witness and I'm very curious to play doom amd dying light.

Tell me what to do gaf. 🤔

Honestly, I'd go with FH3. The Witness is okay but I got bored real quick. Never played Doom but I'd imagine that once your done w/ the campaign, you'll be done with it IMO. Never played dying light so can't help you there

FH3 is fantastic, especially the hot wheels expansion and there's a shitload of stuff to do (even if you don't get the expansions).

Justinh

I think Prey for 50 is still too much for me. I'll just get it later. I think those are decent enough prices on Halo Wars 2 Ultimate and maybe Cities: Skylines for me to grab.

Something I don't see in OP (sorry if I overlooked it), and I'm not sure if it's part of this sale (It's not on the Deals with Gold page) is the original ass Prey on 360. It's only 4 dollars - Gold required (appears to be 6 for non-gold members...)

Salty Hippo

*Checks if Gears 4 and Recore are at least 65%.

*Checks if Horizon 3 is at least 50%.

giphy.gif

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Anyone played RBI 2017? Been looking for a simple baseball game for my iPhone but they're all F2P trash loaded with microtransaction and limits. Does RBI have any sort of stat tracking over a season? That's what stopped me from buying the others.

DukeBobby

It's strange to see Get Even on sale already, since it's been out for less than a week.

It's not so hot on the gameplay front (poor gunplay and AI), but if you're after a psychological thriller with an engaging story and excellent sound design, it's definitely worth a go. However, the price will probably hit rock bottom in a few months, so it might be worth holding off for now.

Montresor

What does the Doom season pass give you exactly?

Do you need the season pass to play Arcade Mode and get achievements for Arcade Mode?

If I don't care about Doom multiplayer would it be a huge waste to buy the season pass?

EmiPrime

Beautiful Katamari is heavily discounted. On the one hand it's not the best Katamari game and it isn't BC yet, on the other it very rarely goes on sale (Storeparser has no data). Decisions...

Why is Horizon 3 not on sale? God damnit.

Because it was half price last week.

solaaire

Neo Member
Looks like some of these prices are now available in the US, though there doesn't seem to be a convenient way to view every title just yet. I was able to snag RDR: Undead Nightmare through a Wario64 tweet.

Hawk269

How good is Halo wars 2? Tempted to pick up the ultimate edition @ 50% off

I think it is pretty great. They have been giving it a TON of support and lots of new leaders. They also have more SP content coming, some more MP maps etc. Blitz mode is fun and the card system is pretty cool. The main MP is a lot of fun and I spend a lot of time just playing against the AI. For 50% off it is a great deal...plus it will be one of the games that gets the Xbox One X upgrade when the system launches.

Weak sale, a lot of these "discounts" are what you pay retail for those games. Digital content always gets overpriced so the "60%" off sounds good.

Meh, I'll stick to discs then.

Toa TAK

Banned
I think Prey for 50 is still too much for me. I'll just get it later. I think those are decent enough prices on Halo Wars 2 Ultimate and maybe Cities: Skylines for me to grab.

Something I don't see in OP (sorry if I overlooked it), and I'm not sure if it's part of this sale (It's not on the Deals with Gold page) is the original ass Prey on 360. It's only 4 dollars - Gold required (appears to be 6 for non-gold members...)
Backwards compatible?

Top Bottom