• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox MVP 2005 Tournament IV: A tribute to John Madden

the calm after the e3 storm! lets keep the tournaments rollin like nolan fellas. 8 player tourney again... i trust mrbob will sign in this time :D

Name: GAF IV
pw: Gabbo
time between games: 24 hrs
round begins in: 48 hrs
number of teams: 8

and of course... the past champions! which i'm not one of :(
---------

1. DMczaf - Seattle Mariners (defeated FMT (Dodgers) in the championship game 6-4)
2. Ramirez - Cleveland Indians (defeated Fifty (Bluejays) in the championship game 2-1)
3. Matrix - Houston Astros (defeated DMczaf (Marines) in the championship game 5-3)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I cant sign in till tomorrow,I better have a spot saved ...I need to defend my title :p

Also Fifty if you see this post,Ive been having issues with my xbox,thats why I didnt show the night before sorry...as of tomorrow I'll have my bro's xbox to use.I was pissed that my 2nd xbox wouldnt start up right,had a hissy fit *like I always do* and went to bed :(

Fifty

That's ok matrix.

Anyway, I'm out of this tournament. I'm fed up with it, and after I got booted from my tie game with DM, and it gave him the win for some fucked up reason, I said to myself I'd only play outside of tournaments! So consider yourself the MLBPA, and consider me Barry Bonds!

DMczaf

Fifty said:
That's ok matrix.

Anyway, I'm out of this tournament. I'm fed up with it, and after I got booted from my tie game with DM, and it gave him the win for some fucked up reason, I said to myself I'd only play outside of tournaments! So consider yourself the MLBPA, and consider me Barry Bonds!

So your hands broke down from steroid use?! I knew it! Cheaters never win!

Fifty

top.barry.bonds.1.ap.jpg

dm... i can't get used to you with an eagles avatar. it doesn't feel right! IT'S NOT HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE! change it

p.s. how could you turn your back on your favorite sport fifty... HOW!!!!!

ph_carter_joe_200x200.jpg

what would joe carter say...

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm... i can't get used to you with an eagles avatar. it doesn't feel right! IT'S NOT HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE! change it

Hey, if you can edit it to have Brooks, Caddy, or Clayton on the cover then I'll change it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Signed in,finally got a working xbox again :D

6/8...2 more peeps needed with only 4 hours left.

Matrix

Ughhh got knocked out in the first round :( Lost 1-0 to Ram on a HR in the 13 inning .....we both sucked ass at hitting that game,22 hits combined in the game and only 1 run to show for it.

We both were swinging at everything,made for some shitty baseball,but it was still fun :)

Matrix

Wellington said:
I always get the bye, because like in football, the best team/player gets the bye friends.

:lol

gg drey :(

dammit i had a 4-0 lead and i was crusing, then it all came crashing down! you cleared the bases QUICK on that bases loaded double drey... but then again it was with 2 outs so i guess you had your runners going on anything

i'll be back ladies... DOWD will be back!

Drey1082

Yeah gg,

Yeah, it was a 2 out double, which means they were going anyways, and i think i had my fastest guys on base (Posednik, Uribe) so they were flying.

It always takes me a while to get used to the lag, but once I get the timing down, I can play decent ball.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg drey :(

dammit i had a 4-0 lead and i was crusing, then it all came crashing down! you cleared the bases QUICK on that bases loaded double drey... but then again it was with 2 outs so i guess you had your runners going on anything

i'll be back ladies... DOWD will be back!

loser.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DM we have a little under two hours to play, where are youuuuuu?

IM me if you show up. I doubt you will since you are so scared.

Mrbob

Ramirez said:
Look at him,clownin Bob for bein a flake,then he does it! :p

Not only that, but he used his dark jedi powers to bring the lag of the gods into our game. He scored 5 fucking runs before I got an out in the 1st because I couldn't pitch in that damn lag! :lol

i think DM went to visit family today out of state. please tell me Ramirez doesn't get the auto championship!

p.s. you will have to play CK outside of the tourney setting to attain THAT championship ramirez!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think DM went to visit family today out of state. please tell me Ramirez doesn't get the auto championship!

p.s. you will have to play CK outside of the tourney setting to attain THAT championship ramirez!

We'll give it a shot, but last we checked we were still never able to connect to each other for whatever reason.

That was the easiest road to the championship ever for me. Feels like I didn't even lift a finger to whoop on my opponents!

Ramirez

We can play Wellie...we just have to unhook our routers if that's possible to do for you...I can play later tonight if you're around :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit I got no hit! :lol :lol :lol

I hit exactly two balls passed the infield.

It was a lot closer a game than it showed, if only Bernie had a better arm and could have gunned the runner out at home (so close!) that 4 run inning would have been over. :(

Ramirez

AACZ015.jpg

"Thanks for the perfect game CK."

But yea,it was really 2-0 if Bernie hadn't of fucked up on that one play :p GG man :)

Top Bottom