• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox MVP 2005 Tournament V: Because NCAA FB 2006 is still a month away

the calm after the e3 storm! lets keep the tournaments rollin like nolan fellas. 8 player tourney again... i trust mrbob will sign in this time

Name: GAF V
pw: DOWD
time between games: 24 hrs
round begins in: 24 hrs
number of teams: 6

and of course... the past champions! which i'm not one of :(
---------

1. DMczaf - Seattle Mariners (defeated FMT (Dodgers) in the championship game 6-4)
2. Ramirez - Cleveland Indians (defeated Fifty (Bluejays) in the championship game 2-1)
3. Matrix - Houston Astros (defeated DMczaf (Marines) in the championship game 5-3)
4. Ramirez - Cleveland Indians (defeated CK (yankees) in the championship game 4-0)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Going to go sign up now.

CK,we need to play sometime.I want to challenge the Stankees.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF I signed up fine for this new tourney,but the ea massenger still doesnt work for me.2 days ago I tried to play fifty and both of our messengers were down and the lobbies,well Im logged on now and the friends list just wont open...says its experiencing technical difficulties...wtf this is the 3rd day...how can I challenge or play anyone :|

Matrix

Ive rebooted my system,unplugged my router,unplugged the cable line etc etc and its still fucked up :\ Signed off and on etc etc etc and I still get a fucked up messenger.

Matrix

Whoo its finally working :) Disregard my above posts now.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I need to win one of these... I have been overdosing on MLB 2006 on this PSP thing, but I will comeback and claim what is rightfully mine... I will sign up later...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Some of the best fielders money can buy and they just cannot make the plays. Even Mussina would have made the one he botched.

Matrix

Lag cant hold me down DM! :D

Really you looked retarded fielding...it cost you the game.

Matrix

FMT when you want to rumble? My Stros must knock out the Braves like last year.

Fifty

I miss you guys!

barry_bonds.03.jpg

really sucks that our game pretty much came down to that botched play. the botched play was i had the bases loaded, 2 outs, i popped it up deep in the outfield and sheffield or someone else just completely dropped it. bam 3 runs to give me a 5-0 lead. i eventually won 6-2.

matrix i am at work from 1pm - 9pm tomorrow (pst), so if you can play after 9 that would be cool

Matrix

Yea I should be able to play around then FMT.

Matrix

Ramirez said:
We all know I woulda been there anyways! :lol :p

Hush Mr.Bloop hit ! :(

Matrix

WTF EA! WTF!

I'm in the tourney room and it gave fmt and I foreits and gave Ram the championship :|

WTF the deadline for us to play didnt pass.

Wtf Ram works for EA! that explains all the wins!

Matrix

I can play now,but you dont seem to be responding to aim messages :p

Matrix

The Braves fall to the mighty Astros in a repeat of last years playoffs.

GG Fmt....Roy-O and Berkman dominated the show.

Ram...your time to fall is coming! No cheap championship win for you!

Matrix

Ram you around to play? I havent seen you on aim,just wanted to check if you were browsing the forum instead.

Matrix

Whoooo I got my ass handed to me 9-1....love that Stros O.

Also thanks to EA's stupid ass messenger being down for me,ram and I had to play with all the pitcher stuff on...clearly I cant pitch at all with it on and Ram can,which shows hes better than me at this point in time,but I will have my revenge! :(

Ramirez

Dynasty! :lol

I have to win somewhere since I'll never win a Madden league =\

But hey,Im wondering,if you can pitch without the cursor why can't you pitch with it?It's much easier,IMO...:|

Matrix

I'm just used to pitching without it,it just annoys the shit out of me.Stupid ball cursors and boxs and shit get in my field of vision....Our game on MVP with everything off was atleast a contest,I stunk it up bad.

As for hitting...I was facing a great pitcher in CJ and the Astros O is weak,I just cant hit well against the fat beast.

Top Bottom