• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Tournament II: M. Night Style!

welcome to the losers ball!

this is a tournament for all of us who have suffered the awful fate of being eliminated from the madden league playoffs :(

but with a TWIST!

you can't use the team you used in the madden online franchise!

now, for the tournament, we need to either have 16 or 32 players. so the first 16 players will get in. anyone past that wont unless we have 32! sorry dudes!

anyhow.... to the roster!

1. FMT - Colts
2. Coldblooded - Jets
3. DMczaf - Vikings
4. Birdman - 49ers
5. Rors - Steelers
6. DCX - Eagles
7. Wellington - Texans
8. MrBob - Raiders
9. Ramirez - Falcons
10. Livewire - Bears
11. Sable - Redskins
12. Striker - Giants
13. BigAT - Cardinals
14. Astro - Saints
15. Somnia - Cowboys
16. Matrix - Ravens
--------
17. Luke - Lions
18. Peterboy - Patriots

Birdman02

You fucking suck. I'll never get to use my 49ers in a vet-filled GAF league/tournament. I guess I'll take the Saints.

Birdman02 said:
You fucking suck. I'll never get to use my 49ers in a vet-filled GAF league/tournament. I guess I'll take the Saints.

um, what?

i didn't take the 49ers. i took the colts. i specifically said you can't use the team you used in the league!

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
um, what?

i didn't take the 49ers. i took the colts. i specifically said you can't use the team you used in the league!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't use your favorite real life team or the team you used in the madden online franchise!

The niners are my favorite real-life team. I'll gladly take them if you're gonna ignore that fact.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
That's what I was going to say. AT and Striker are Giants fans, one of them should be allowed to use them because I have them in the franchise. Same applies to you here and Airbrian with the Bears, Sable with the Redskins etc.

I'm taking the Texans.

Edit - Checking their roster... big time departure from the Giants in terms of OL strength fuck :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
I'm in.

Green Bay Packers.

I see the rest of you don't have the stones to take your most hated team!
My most hated teams are too good. I want to use a less than excellent team to see what I can do.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
I'm in.

Green Bay Packers.

I see the rest of you don't have the stones to take your most hated team!
Yeah right. You don't hate them enough. You want to see what it's like to throw with a real QB and good WRs.

Fine, if I can't get the friggin' Giants, I'll take the Uggles.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Yeah right. You don't hate them enough. You want to see what it's like to throw with a real QB and good WRs.

Fine, if I can't get the friggin' Giants, I'll take the Uggles.
Taken :)

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
actually fun as it sounds i'll duck out. i'm gonna be out for a couple of days and i dont want to hold you guys up.

LiveWire

I'll take the Vikings. :D

Edit: Oh goddammit, DM with the Vikes? Hasn't DMball killed enough innocent children?

Fine, I'll take the Eagles.

Goddammit!

Fine I'll take Da Bears.

When is this going down?

Striker

Are these normal sim rules and everything?

Sounds okay to me. Give me the Giants.

If they are taken, give me the Panthers.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
...aren't you still in the playoffs? Get your games in instead!

Well, fuck... I'll hold on to the Giants until someone comes in and says I can't have them :|
I'm waiting on dude to get back from work...chill...

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
nm i'll play. saints.
John-Kerry_1.jpg

can we start tonite? whoooo

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Whenever I use exclamation marks, I'm being facetious.

OH COME ON I'M NEVER GONNA GET A TEAM!
POOP%20SHOOT-796595.jpg

Thanks for the Pro tip, i'll keep my out for them :)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm in and just pick any team for me.

edit- screw ill take the Ravens!

Rorschach

I'll take the Ravens.

Sonofabitch I gotta learn to reload...

FINE I'LL TAKE THE STEELERS AND FUCK Y'ALL!

[edit] ...DCX, I don't want to know how you arrived at a site called "boners.com" or what that picture references.

PBY

Banned
i missed the madden league, and i suck at madden... but im down if its okay...

i'll play with any team honestly, but if no one has the cowboys ill take them

Rorschach

Wellington said:
How about doing this double elimination style? Give us a chance to get used to our new teams.
Wouldn't that take way too long? I don't think we've even finished a tourney on this forum in years. :lol

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Wouldn't that take way too long? I don't think we've even finished a tourney on this forum in years. :lol

With the offseason coming up, don't we have at least a couple of weeks to kill? I think double elimination sounds like a good idea...if only because it means I'll get at least 2 games with my niners!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what is double elimination?

Two brackets, basically.

Losers of their games go to a losers bracket and play out (I think MLG does their Halo tourneys this way or something).

Winner of the winner's bracket plays winner of the loser's bracket. If the Losers bracket winner beats the winner's bracket winner, then they have to play again, until someone has lost twice.

Top Bottom