• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

Don't worry FMT, your boy Jed learned a bunch!

CX5XEZTWsAAj489.jpg

Somnia

Thinking $500?

Ya my guess is $500 with the pack in games. The controller got delayed right?

I assume PSVR will be $400 with a pack in game, but that could also be closer to $500 if they start including the camera + move controllers, etc.

eznark

Banned
I can't promise, but I'll probably be up if you still want to play after making the drive. If not, I can play after 9 ct tomorrow night.

The advance is scheduled for 9 PST, right?

Tomorrow would be preferable honestly.

I'm seeing Taken King on a bunch of end of year lists...haven't seen a single halo.

Smokey

3DMark - Fire Strike 1.1 can let you know if your PC is able to handle Rift (at it's intended 90fps) They mentioned in the thread on Gaming that you should be able to run this under the free version from Steam. Over 9,000 and you're ok.
we good fam

Somnia

the draw of halo is competitive multiplayer, critics don't care about that.

Ya Taken King is an overall better game than Halo 5, but Halo 5 wins on the competitive multiplayer side. If I had to chose between one of them for my top list it'd be Taken King, but I'd probably not put either one on it.

Bread

Banned
Splatoon was on like every list. Try Again Ellis
My point is that Halo 5 is judged by critics on its single player when the multiplayer is the real bread and butter. Hell i haven't even finished a mission in halo 5 yet.

Like if RB6 had a disappointing single player mode I'm sure critics would have been really hard on it too despite the kick ass multiplayer.

brentech

MaddenGAF Prison 1 is underway. Construction is moving along smoothly while I hold off on allowing the 32 prisoners to be processed. (I am actually further in the process than this, but my last save as at night and you can't see everything).

Upon processing, I will edit the save file to change all the names of prisoners to each member of the Madden league. I'm not going to edit what the past crimes were, but I will give everyone a 30 year sentence and change their age to 30 (except TLBB, we all know he's basically 15). I will change each of the 32 names in order of how they are listed in Madden.
Gangs are enabled, we shall see what alliances are made and who survives to the completion of their sentence.

MaddenGAF Prison 1 is underway. Construction is moving along smoothly while I hold off on allowing the 32 prisoners to be processed. (I am actually further in the process than this, but my last save as at night and you can't see everything).

Upon processing, I will edit the save file to change all the names of prisoners to each member of the Madden league. I'm not going to edit what the past crimes were, but I will give everyone a 30 year sentence and change their age to 30 (except TLBB, we all know he's basically 15). I will change each of the 32 names in order of how they are listed in Madden.
Gangs are enabled, we shall see what alliances are made and who survives to the completion of their sentence.

Can you make me shank Jed york

Bread

Banned
GB only talked about MP when they roundly dismissed it.

Didn't even make to p three multiplayer brah.

343 is trash.
as someone who has played each game halo since the launch of the first i can safely say that this has the best gameplay of any of them. the maps suck though 343 fucked that up for sure.

LukeSmith

Two things, congrats on the kid.

And since you mentioned it yesterday, I've only been playing Prison Architect.
Game is so good.

Are you just playing with infinite money?

DCX

DCX

Lol sounds awesome!!

DCX

brentech

Two things, congrats on the kid.

And since you mentioned it yesterday, I've only been playing Prison Architect.
Game is so good.

Are you just playing with infinite money?

Thanks brah

I think you can just check endless funds or something, but instead I opened the save file and just edited in $3,000,000, reloaded the save and went to town. I just want the prison and everything to be in place and then see what happens to everyone.

i wanna goto prison
cry.gif

cmon brent you only planned for 32 but throw me, crow, and rors in there... it wouldn't be a real prison unless its overcrowded!

Top Bottom