• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

how does this compare to the Mancura Etnia Carmenere? I love that stuff, sitting on 3 bottles, Publix did 2 for $10 last week.

Never had the Publix one, but I've never had a Carmenere that wasn't really easy drinking with nice fruit character. They're usually a fantastic value.

I'm trying to start a movement to replace Malbec as a part of every by the glass program with Carmenere. I'm gaining no traction.

Nightz

Nightz, I don't know if you're a night owl but I'm around and can play for a while!
Sorry I went to bed early last night because today will be a long day at work. Doing some training after office hours. I probably won't be around until at least 11:30 pm tonight. Hopefully I'm not too tired to play. Just in case, what time is the advance tomorrow?

rinse82

betweenferns-obama.jpg

My AFC East bro, can you play tonight?

Somnia

Let the great delay's of 2016 begin... that's ok and expected. I just hope Mass Effect hits this year (lol who am I kidding).

Greg

Remember how you refused to join me when I was in my Driveclub mode for like a week? Remember? Because I do.

I think you did help me with a trophy tho :D
Remember when you said you beat my time and then I got on and played for a whole 10 minutes to get in the top 10? Remember? Because I do.

Smokey

Remember when you said you beat my time and then I got on and played for a whole 10 minutes to get in the top 10? Remember? Because I do.

I compare it to FMT and KI. FMT talked a lot of shit. I loaded the game up and rekt him on the first try. It's what I do. FMT ain't been the same since. I did the same to you Gregory. Yeah you might have got the time back, but for a brief moment YOU LOST.

L

I compare it to FMT and KI. FMT talked a lot of shit. I loaded the game up and rekt him on the first try. It's what I do. FMT ain't been the same since. I did the same to you Gregory. Yeah you might have got the time back, but for a brief moment YOU LOST.

L

you play souls games friend?

Somnia

L

Too bad you don't play R6 with us, cause you know you'd get destroyed.

Greg

L
you will never beat me in a racing game

eternal L

Invite me to a club :(

Smokey, get on Rocket League. where the real gamers play!

DCX
I can't remember who is still in

I'll remove someone and invite you next time I'm on

Smokey

You don't have the patience for R6 :)

Hi Somnia

Did you develop patience from watching your shit Cowboys? Once again the Texans are rightfully representing this state in the post season and not the pathetic team up I-45. Feels good man.

you will never beat me in a racing game

eternal L

The last time someone said something like this, they bought me 2k16 for their sins. Care to step up to the plate? Can add you to list with Crimson who will be buying me MLB 16.

Somnia

I played 4 games yesterday and didn't get renown because of that synchronizing data issue. Infuriating

I had that happen twice, really sucks when it happens. Thankfully it never happened when I had a booster on.

Hi Somnia

Did you develop patience from watching your shit Cowboys? Once again the Texans are rightfully representing this state in the post season and not the pathetic team up I-45. Feels good man.

Nice can't back up your talk in R6 so you take it to football eh? Enjoy being 1 and done and getting a crap draft pick sir! Hope it turns out better than that joke Clowney... though I'd rather have him than the woman beater Hardy, can we switch?

DJ Bowser

Sorry I went to bed early last night because today will be a long day at work. Doing some training after office hours. I probably won't be around until at least 11:30 pm tonight. Hopefully I'm not too tired to play. Just in case, what time is the advance tomorrow?
If you're able to play once you're home and around, I'll definitely be here.

Advance is 9pm PST tomorrow I believe. That gives us the ability to do it tomorrow night too, but I don't want to hold the fine gentlemen of this league up.

Smokey

Nice can't back up your talk in R6 so you take it to football eh? Enjoy being 1 and done and getting a crap draft pick sir! Hope it turns out better than that joke Clowney... though I'd rather have him than the woman beater Hardy, can we switch?

Enjoy being 1 and done is the sports equivalent to that dude who's mad his friend is about to hook up with the girl he wanted, but wasn't good enough.

Stay sour Somnia!

Greg

The last time someone said something like this, they bought me 2k16 for their sins. Care to step up to the plate? Can add you to list with Crimson who will be buying me MLB 16.
Smokey pls

there's like 300 tour events all with times posted, or you can create your own event and send it to me in a challenge

I don't want to steal from you

Somnia

So Rift pre-orders start soon, really curious how expensive that thing will be. Same with PSVR price, I mean Rez and Ace Combat make me interested, but the price may keep me away for awhile.

Smokey

Smokey pls

there's like 300 tour events all with times posted, or you can create your own event and send it to me in a challenge

I don't want to steal from you

I may create my own event then. Even though your ass most likely has every track memorized. I can't let that call out stand.

lol Smokey, all good my man, PLAY R6 WITH US!

Real talk

I've done the situations. Whenever I play it I keep feeling like I'd rather play it on PC. The type of precision shooting in R6 would work much better on that platform. So there's your reason why I really haven't played it in MP!

Somnia

I may create my own event then. Even though your ass most likely has every track memorized. I can't let that call out stand.

Real talk

I've done the situations. Whenever I play it I keep feeling like I'd rather play it on PC. The type of precision shooting in R6 would work much better on that platform. So there's your reason why I really haven't played it in MP!

I think it would be better on PC, but I hear the playerbase just isn't there on PC. Plus you have like 15+ Madden bros (and a few NBA) all on PS4. Just use your elite controller and call it a day.

Greg

Real talk

man, the situations are shit compared to the MP - you have to give it a fair try!

and I'm pretty sure situations are only 30fps and the MP is 60

obviously the PC would have an edge with aiming, but I think the pacing of the game makes the controller's aiming feel pretty damn tight (especially with deadzone turned down)

L

You didn't beat me on the first try tho. We played like 4 times

Smokey doesn't give a fuck. I've stopped trying. Doesn't care about his bros. All he wants to do is look at pretty graphics for 15 seconds before moving onto something else. He is like the Rick Pitino of gaming

Won't stop me from spamming him with invites though

Smokey

and I'm pretty sure situations are only 30fps and the MP is 60

hold up

is this true

You didn't beat me on the first try tho. We played like 4 times

You were never the same after the L either way. The fact that I beat you once, despite only playing it a few times, shows that I could rek you on a daily basis if I learned the game!

Smokey doesn't give a fuck. I've stopped trying. Doesn't care about his bros. All he wants to do is look at pretty graphics for 15 seconds before moving onto something else. He is like the Rick Pitino of gaming

Won't stop me from spamming him with invites though

Why would you say such a thing

Actually maybe you're right. I got away from my roots in 2015. Consoles mentally fuked me over. I accepted sub 1080,little AA, < 60fps . Won't make that mistake again.

Top Bottom