• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

i wanna goto prison
cry.gif

cmon brent you only planned for 32 but throw me, crow, and rors in there... it wouldn't be a real prison unless its overcrowded!
I'll have to see if I can force cells to have more than one person.
I appreciate that even though tlbb is 15, he still got tried as an adult.
Ruining custom playbooks for everyone is a serious crime

LJ11

I don't want to put the league on hold, won't be able to play my game before deadline, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay in the league going forward. I'll notify the powers that be by Friday.

Really enjoy playing with you guys, I love Madden, but some unexpected shit came up and I may not be able to keep my commitment.

I don't want to put the league on hold, won't be able to play my game before deadline, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay in the league going forward. I'll notify the powers that be by Friday.

Really enjoy playing with you guys, I love Madden, but some unexpected shit came up and I may not be able to keep my commitment.

Damn hope everything is ok :/

Greg

LJ, it's ok to be scared to have to face me this season!

for real though - I hope everything works out for the best man

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
MaddenGAF Prison 1 is underway. Construction is moving along smoothly while I hold off on allowing the 32 prisoners to be processed. (I am actually further in the process than this, but my last save as at night and you can't see everything).

Upon processing, I will edit the save file to change all the names of prisoners to each member of the Madden league. I'm not going to edit what the past crimes were, but I will give everyone a 30 year sentence and change their age to 30 (except TLBB, we all know he's basically 15). I will change each of the 32 names in order of how they are listed in Madden.
Gangs are enabled, we shall see what alliances are made and who survives to the completion of their sentence.
Sounds amazing. Hopefully my guy shanks ATs guy.

Good luck and Godspeed buddy. Hope everything works out for the positive.

Top Bottom