• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I got their 150 down when I moved and it's amazing compared to my old shit
Yeah I'm gonna start with 75 and if it's an issue at all I'll upgrade to the 150. It is only an extra $10. But I'm currently at 16 and only reason I'm switching is it's become intermittent. Never felt that slow. I'm one person, 150 seems excessive.

Rorschach

What do you guys think about You Only Move Twice? I love the episode, but it's seen as a foreshadowing of future Simpsons because it's so over-the-top.

Awww the Denver Broncos?!

Rorschach

That's true but I still love the episode!

PS

Principal and the pauper was the true beginning of the end

That was the nail. Grimey was the beginning of the end (sorry!). Armen Tamzarian killed the Simpsons. I think it was at that point that the writers decided the show wasn't for the old fans anymore. It was for a new generation of viewers.

Smokey

I had a dream that the new big feature in Madden was your slot/outside receiver had the same button when you ran routes in the same area

hhh4.png

watched some madden 18 vids tonight (wasn't able to follow much of e3) and i likes what i see. story mode will be stupid as fuck but the lead passing and some of the other stuff in the vids looks prettaaaaay prettay good to me.

we will have a 32 man league. i guarantee it!

Top Bottom