• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX MVP TOURNEY: do i look like a bitch EA? THEN WHY YOU TRYIN TO FUCK ME LIKE ONE!

ok, if it deletes my tournament again i give up using their preset tournies! i think the problem is "start when full" option, but we'll find out for sure as this time i have put it to start in 3 days. Sign up with whoever you like whenever you want! i put it for 8 players hoping we can reach that goal. lets rock and roll ladies!

name: Gaming Age
PW: Smif
# of players: 8
Length to fill: 72 hours
Length between rounds: 48 hours

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll sign up after the Rockets game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys... you didn't have to do this... I love you.
cry.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah I was in the first one. Sorry I forgot to post that I had done it. Other things going on yesterday.
So now we have a new tourney?

edit: I'm in.

fellas we have *2* tournies, the other one isn't dead or anything.

the reason being is that i set it to start in 72 hours, so it still has 2 days to go, whereas DM's tourney starts tomorrow. dont worry, we will credit the champ in both cases and have continuous tournaments (as we did in madden 2004 for ps2)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I may go buy this today, but I dont want to come into the tourney and become the champ right away like in Madden... Speaking of madden, where are the end of year awards FMT???

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Malleymal said:
I may go buy this today, but I dont want to come into the tourney and become the champ right away like in Madden... Speaking of madden, where are the end of year awards FMT???

:lol :lol :lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure you friend, this time I will not lose in the championship game to you!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
HAHAHA..... I may go pick this up right now.... It wont take me long... but i will be ready to dominate in T minus 10......

Edit

Got it.... training now, entered the league... its full..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whooo I stopped playing after Roy-O got injured in the 3rd inning of a 1-1 tie game with a sore elbow :| so bascially I was pissed cause that shit was FIXED! :p and threw batting practice to DM the rest of the game,about 95% straight slow fastballs down the middle with my shitty relief pitchers....he hit abour 10 hrs.Oh well hopefully in the other Tourney I wont be screwed,I guess EA wanted to fuck me over or give DM an easy win after his last loss to me in the other tourney.

You dont honestly think I was playing after that DM ..do you? I was playing up until you made it 3-1 off Qualls,then I said fuck it and fuck Ea for fucking me over.

DMczaf

:lol I know, but considering you were batting against 80mph Moyer, you could argue I was also throwing batting practice pitcher :p

Yes, this does make up for the screw job I recieved in the last tourney :p

Matrix

Hey I'm lucky to get one run with that shitty Offense,Moyer looks like f-ing Randy Johnson to my hitters :lol

Fifty

Good, Matrix is out! Now he can sit on the sidelines with me :lol

I didn't have time to log on and sign up to this latest tournament, so it'll be an easy road to the finish line for whoever steps up.

dodgers move on!

i had a great game against ramirez, 4-1.

it was a pitchers duel until about the 5th inning. 2 errors in one inning by boone allowed me to get 2 more runs and stretch the lead to 3-1 (we were tied). then for some reason ramirez brought in relief (even though i believe sabathia only had 1 run counted against him as earned), and the first pitch i took yard for a little insurance.

ramirez left the bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th. that was a tight inning :D

Ramirez

Yea Aaron Boone can blow me,2 simple plays and he throws both of them towards the dugout,awesome.

I will also never bring Kaz Tadano in again either,I brough relief in because C.C.'s meter was extremely small and it's hard enough to get it right with the lag when he has a big meter to hit :p

Our lag wasn't bad though...I shall be back!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
True hit me online when u are ready, but it has to be after 24..... 10 est....
remember i just bought this yesterday, so take it easy on me

ShadowRed

Banned
How do we contact out opponets? Is there a web site like ESPN? Truelize I seem to be playing you next. When is a good time to play?

no website like ESPN, contact your opponent via AIM (in your opponents case, his sn is Truelize)

p.s. guys remember, there are 2 simulatenous tournaments going on. so truelize, you are playing shadow and malley. don't be alarmed

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ShadowRed said:
How do we contact out opponets? Is there a web site like ESPN? Truelize I seem to be playing you next. When is a good time to play?

Hit me on AIM.

AIM nick = Truelize

luck!? pffft! i earned my 2 victories with timely hitting and just enough pitching buddy :D

maybe one day you'll understand what it means to be a champ

p.s. dm you're next

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I beat Shadowredz (gg man) and have moved on in one tourney. But that other one no longer has an oppenant listed for me. What happened there?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Damn it... my work got in the way of my inaugural ass whooping... I guess i will wait until the next round.... sorry true, i tried

dm beat me in the first offical GAF mvp championship game, 6-4.

the game was going along great, but my fielding was atrocious. i've had bad fielding games before, but this was REALLY bad. it wasn't so much errors (i only had 1) but just non-plays made by my guys.

a great example was in the 4th inning, there are 2 outs. pop fly foul, and my 3rd baseman has a pretty good chance to get there but he doesn't reach up for the ball. next pitch is a HR and DM ties the game.

just a lot of little things like that. one shining spot was jeff "i love children" kent ripping off 2 deep ones. he kept me in the game. oh well... i will win the 2nd tourney! and not even DM can stop me!

Drey1082

I don't know who I'm playing yet. I wasn't around to get on live yesterday. To whoever I'm playing, I'll be around tonight, so please email me with a good time to play. Any time between 7-10 central tonight would be great. I'll be on aim around that time as well. aim usnername is drey1082 (same as gamertag).

dreyna@gmail.com

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GG LAST NIGHT FMT.....

The O's come through in the clutch.... You had me thinking that you would come back at the end while I had Kline in... I have to get the base running down, once i do that it is over for the GAF... who do i play next

Matrix

Ram,when can you play our game?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Oh well I'm out of town now till the weekend so I will miss my next game and therefore forfeit to whoever my oppenant is.
Sorry guys.

Matrix

Well EA got one damn thing right with MVP this year for sure,they got this years Astros team down 100%.

Ever since the roster update,it just keeps getting harder and harder to score with them...My lineup is complete garbage.

GG ram.

Ramirez

GG man,I thought I was fucked for sure when my starting pitcher went down in the 2nd inning :lol

I had you next True so I guess I advance to the championship :p Whoever wins the other bracket,we'll have to set up a custom game since I think it will give me and true forfeits =\

Drey and Fifty are the only 2 left that needs to play,they have 22 hours as of this post :p

Matrix

Ramirez said:
GG man,I thought I was fucked for sure when my starting pitcher went down in the 2nd inning :lol

I had you next True so I guess I advance to the championship :p Whoever wins the other bracket,we'll have to set up a custom game since I think it will give me and true forfeits =\

Drey and Fifty are the only 2 left that needs to play,they have 22 hours as of this post :p

Against that Stros lineup...you're never fucked.

Top Bottom