• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Deals With Gold (Lots of BC titles,last chance to get Forza Horizon 75% off)

Justinh

Catherine isn't BC, is it?

Oh, I took too long to answer. Yeah no, but I'm still considering on buying it.
360 games on sale that are BC according to the xbox website
Boom Boom Rocket 75%
Borderlands 60%
Call of Duty 2 50%
Call of Duty 3* 50%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 67%
Call of Duty: World at War* 50%
Dead Space 67%
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 75%
Dungeon Siege III 75%
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 60%
Forza Horizon * 75%
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection 50% (DLC, game is BC)
Gears of War 3 Season Pass 67% (DLC, game is BC)
Gears of War Judgment VIP Pass 50% (DLC, game is BC)
Just Cause 2 75%
Mirror’s Edge 67%
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition 67%
Red Dead Redemption 35%
Saints Row IV 75%
Shank 2 50%
SSX 75%
Supreme Commander 2 75%
XCOM: Enemy Within 80%

"*" means deal only for Gold members

I remember Prey being pretty cool with some really interesting areas, but I never felt the need to play it again or replace my copy that was stolen.

Picked up SSX. Remembered liking it and heard good things about the Tricky dlc (sadly not on sale).

Graphically it holds up pretty well, and if all the menus at the beginning of the game are to be believed, they seem to have added a lot of modes and tweaks since a few years ago when I first played it.

Patrick S.

Banned
Could I buy a month of gold plus a $5 gift card and buy Forza over vpn for my German Xbox/Live account? If that doesn't work I'll just buy a used disc copy.

I'm getting an XB1 tomorrow and really want to check out FH1. I have a 360, but I've stopped using it because it's too loud, so I passed on it until now.

Has anyone played any of these?

Dungeon Siege III is a standard console co-op action RPG for 1-2 players where you go around killing enemies and picking up loot while advancing the loose story. It was developed by Obsidian Entertainment, who have a decent pedigree. I never finished the game but a friend and myself played it for a while and had fun. If you enjoyed games like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 or Champions of Norrath, you'll probably enjoy this, especially with two player couch co-op. It didn't do anything new and reviews were in the 70 range but if you like these kinds of games on console it's worth it. The previous games in the series were more complex and PC-focused so the game had a lot hate piled on it at the time of release, which is very common when a series "goes console".

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i played nba jam on ps3. idk what improvements on fire has over the original but i had fun with it. it's no nba street, but it's a nice return to arcade basketball.

Dungeon Siege III is a standard console co-op action RPG for 1-2 players where you go around killing enemies and picking up loot while advancing the loose story. It was developed by Obsidian Entertainment, who have a decent pedigree. I never finished the game but a friend and myself played it for a while and had fun. If you enjoyed games like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 or Champions of Norrath, you'll probably enjoy this, especially with two player couch co-op. It didn't do anything new and reviews were in the 70 range but if you like these kinds of games on console it's worth it. The previous games in the series were more complex and PC-focused so the game had a lot hate piled on it at the time of release, which is very common when a series "goes console".

Killer is Dead is great if you liked No More Heroes or Killer 7 type of Suda51 game, not as good as them but a good game! very short though
Thanks, I'll definitely pick up DSIII for couch co-op, might pass on the others for now.

Top Bottom