• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One is REQUIRED to be online at least once every 24 hours.

undrtakr900

That would be me.

iJ4Gjsqrif9AR.gif
Well thank you, gifs like yours are the reason I come to GAF lol
lol, I actually feel sorry for the guy since he took a shit-storm/fired over something that turned out true .... but then again he did break MS's NDA.

On the other hand, he's probably the reason XBOne is now 24hr authentication instead of "always online".
guys;

I present the sunhi gif:

iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif
lol, what movie is that from?

agi290

Neo Member
Well thank you, gifs like yours are the reason I come to GAF lol
lol, I actually feel sorry for the guy since he took a shit-storm/fired over something that turned out true .... but then again he did break MS's NDA.

On the other hand, he's probably the reason XBOne is now 24hr authentication instead of "always online". lol, what movie is that from?

Se7en. Great film.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
As I don't want to create a new thread just for this.

It's been established this isn't going to work for military deployments and other no-internet/limited access consumers, but how is this going to work for demo stations and events without just wasting a lot of money on speciality units or increase burden to stores? For those who deal with such things, work at electronic retail stores, and set up booths at events for units, how would it be handled based on your experience setting up such stands and stations?

Top Bottom