• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One rep system being abused like we all knew it would.

ValeYard

Since when was this rep system actually active on Xbox One? I thought it had remained dormant since launch.

On 360, I got quite a few bad rep votes after beating people in Halo 3 in a very good team I played with in which I had the least skill, but we just walked over people, because the other players were so good. That means on Xbox One I might not be able to matchmake at some point :eek:

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Since when was this rep system actually active on Xbox One? I thought it had remained dormant since launch.

On 360, I got quite a few bad rep votes after beating people in Halo 3 in a very good team I played with in which I had the least skill, but we just walked over people, because the other players were so good. That means on Xbox One I might not be able to matchmake at some point :eek:

The rep system has been "turned on" so to speak since day 1. Only recently have people really began to abuse it though.

Top Bottom