• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Screenshot Sharing is Live!

It didn't....I went into my captures and there was no option to share the screenshot, and it wasn't in my Onedrive account when I checked on my computer.

I had to go and download the Onedrive app on my Xbox One, then go into "Manage captures" and then hit "Share" and now the one screenshot I selected is in Onedrive, but the rest aren't. I'm guessing I have to go into this Upload app each time and manually upload them? Or is there a setting I have to enable to have them auto upload?

Edit: Huh, would you look at that. All 3 are there automatically. I guess I just needed to install the Onedrive app and it synced up.

Thanks!

Noobcraft

It didn't....I went into my captures and there was no option to share the screenshot, and it wasn't in my Onedrive account when I checked on my computer.

I had to go and download the Onedrive app on my Xbox One, then go into "Manage captures" and then hit "Share" and now the one screenshot I selected is in Onedrive, but the rest aren't. I'm guessing I have to go into this Upload app each time and manually upload them? Or is there a setting I have to enable to have them auto upload?

Edit: Huh, would you look at that. All 3 are there automatically. I guess I just needed to install the Onedrive app and it synced up.

Thanks!

It just takes a minute or two for them to sync online. OneDrive is purely optional.

Top Bottom