• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One September Update Preview

Chucker

So stoked to try some dual audio mkv's while waiting for Destiny. My update is almost done.
Edit: MKV and DLNA support to be added according to the preview dashboard.

Why make that a big bullet point if it isn't available? :(

zedge

The double tap home button press x for a game clip is awesome. For those without kinect this makes is so much easier and faster.

Lima

That snap center is godly. This console is actually usable now. You should be allowed to switch things around though. Like the normal press brings it up and the double tap brings you back to home.

Chitown B

Got the friends tab.

DLNA is working with MKV's for me - ones that are not full backups of complete blurays without compression. My full backups won't work. I don't know if they're too large or just have audio streams it doesn't know how to decode.

Alx

I haven't downloaded it yet, how does it handle that "find your controller" feature ? Is there a "Xbox, where's my f***ing controller again" command ? Or is it "press X to find your controller" ? :D

Drastic

Sounds like you should play around with colorspace and resolution in video settings. Assuming you already tried hard reset.

Sorry for asking, but I'm curious if anyone is experiencing any display issues since the last update?

I don't know if its related to updates, but I have two different (one LCD, one Plasma) Panasonic displays that are black screen with the One. ...?

Top Bottom