• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

ACH1LL3US

I know ... so you tell me it looked that good on the regular Xbox One ? Wow

Currently the game on the One X has 16xAF so that helps alot with clarity further away.

Having played Horizon 3 on my titan xp pc at 4k 60 I would say the Game on the one X looks pretty good compared to it but the patch in January should be a major step up for sure.

I am hoping for a 60fps mode and maybe running at higher then 1080p if possible.

It is my fav racing game of this gen by far, cant wait until the next one ( 2018?).

Macaco84

Currently the game on the One X has 16xAF so that helps alot with clarity further away.

Having played Horizon 3 on my titan xp pc at 4k 60 I would say the Game on the one X looks pretty good compared to it but the patch in January should be a major step up for sure.

I am hoping for a 60fps mode and maybe running at higher then 1080p if possible.

It is my fav racing game of this gen by far, cant wait until the next one ( 2018?).

I feel like i am the only one hoping they don’t put all their eggs in the 60fps basket as for sure the cpu on the x will not be able to sustain that and what we will probably end up with is something like 45-60 fps which will cause stuttering.

My preference is they push out the visuals at a rock solid 30fps. Perhaps leave a 60fps option for people that want it but dont limit everyone to that option.

Meh3D

Killer Instincts

I keep checking to see if there is some update I'm missing. This title looks sharper but that is about it. I'm just not seeing any new details in the characters or stages. I'm kind of underwhelmed here.

Shocker... KI classic and KI2 look slightly sharper. I thought it was a placebo until my boyfriend said it. I definitely feel KI class is looking slightly better.

Halo 5

The increased resolution doesn't do the opening area's back set pieces any favors. Once inside the game is gorgeous. I'm finding more details on the character models and I swear the colors are improved.

Definitely a title to play on the Xbox One X

solis74

Guys, it look insane...(Gears 4)

26653059459_1013bb8ffe_o.png

sweet!

I know apples and oranges, open world vs tracks, 60fps vs 30fps, but fun comparison. The lighting, textures, and assests and supersampling on F7 make it a big step from fh3, and impressive considering the screenshots are from my 1080p set not 4k. Cant wait for FH3 to get patched!

Both on photo mode (except in dash view), same position, just different angles and both 1080p!

edit*** I should have compared when fh3 was in the city area. I may do another comparison. Fh3 does look improved from the base xbox model. 16x ao really helps and the image looks more crisp it seems.

wf7FTeJ.png

N7ybwXJ.png

4hooXmT.png

fJZsKtT.png

bRRmAF1.png

Hp6G18a.png

shtmt3O.png

37kOgMl.png

solis74

I know apples and oranges, open world vs tracks, 60fps vs 30fps, but fun comparison. The lighting, textures, and assests and supersampling on F7 make it a big step from fh3, and impressive considering the screenshots are from my 1080p set not 4k. Cant wait for FH3 to get patched!

Both on photo mode (except in dash view), same position, just different angles and both 1080p!

edit*** I should have compared when fh3 was in the city area. I may do another comparison. Fh3 does look improved from the base xbox model. 16x ao really helps and the image looks more crisp it seems.

wf7FTeJ.png

N7ybwXJ.png

4hooXmT.png

fJZsKtT.png

bRRmAF1.png

Hp6G18a.png

shtmt3O.png

37kOgMl.png

nice.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
So I didn't have my external plugged in and it said recore was now x enhanced so I plugged it in but I can't get it to dl the update 😫😫😫

So I didn't have my external plugged in and it said recore was now x enhanced so I plugged it in but I can't get it to dl the update ������

I installed ReCore from scratch last night because it was showing as X-enhanced on the console but it's still showing as "Coming Soon" on the Official List. I bought it when it was cheap some time ago but this is actually the first time I've played it. It's definitely HDR but the resolution still looks pretty rough. Not sure if it's enhanced or not... but it's a Unity game, after all.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I installed ReCore from scratch last night because it was showing as X-enhanced on the console but it's still showing as "Coming Soon" on the Official List. I bought it when it was cheap some time ago but this is actually the first time I've played it. It's definitely HDR but the resolution still looks pretty rough. Not sure if it's enhanced or not... but it's a Unity game, after all.

Yea I redownloaded it as well And man it looked rough. The HDR was crazy overblown on my oled as well.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I’m mostly pleased but disappointed that some games on the list, namely Doom and Witcher 3, have yet to receive their patches.

Calibos

Anyone else notice their Halo 5 hasn't updated to the enhanced size? Mine is still sitting at 97GB and the list says that the enhanced version should be 107GB.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no change.

Zimmy68

Anyone else notice their Halo 5 hasn't updated to the enhanced size? Mine is still sitting at 97GB and the list says that the enhanced version should be 107GB.

Hmmm, do the secret detail view on the game.
If it says XNE:True, you should be good to go.

Microsoft has a game shrink feature, maybe that is kicking in?

Xbudz

Hmmm, do the secret detail view on the game.
If it says XNE:True, you should be good to go.

Microsoft has a game shrink feature, maybe that is kicking in?

They indeed reduced the size of the game in a recent patch. If you have an X, you have the update.

I ran into this problem with the games on my S before I even got the X. I wanted to be ready but I couldn't get Gears 4 or H5 to update to the 4K assets. If you "manage" the game it will tell you at the top whether the 4K assets are installed or not. I basically turned off auto-updates and the "Download 4K Assets" and then did a full shutdown using the option in "Settings" and restarted. When it came back on I adjusted the following settings (paraphrasing the settings, not sure of exact names).

I enabled:
Instant-On
Keep my games up to date
Download 4K assets

I disabled:
Turn off attached storage when console turned off

I turned the system off normally and the next day I had all the 4K assets. I'm not exactly sure why it worked but it did. Before this I was using "power-saving" mode and "turn off storage" so maybe changing those gave it more opportunity to download the updates though they are supposed to download when you cut off the system either way if "Keep my stuff up to date" is turned on.

Dabanton

Dishonored 2 & Death of the Outsider Xbox One X Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi_pWQGU2mM

I love these trailers and it shows the gulf of approach between Sony and MS on this front so many Pro Enhanced games had no fanfare or explanations of what the enhancements actually were.

That trailer is less than 50 secs but it tells even the most causal of viewers what the advantages of the Xbox 1X version is.

More of these please MS.

Poppyseed

Is Doom enhanced?

No, but since it was 1080p dynamic scaling (and most of the time below 1080p) and sorta 60fps (but not really) on Xbox One/S, it runs at 1080p/60 solid on the X.

It’s supposed to be patched with X support proper, - I expext to see a dynamic 4K. Should be a simple patch and I’m unsure as to why it’s not out at system launch, to be honest.

Top Bottom