• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

arhra

Dunno whether to double dip on Witcher 3 while it’s on sale. Is the Xbox one x version much better than the PS4 pro version?

Well, the patch isn't out yet, so it's hard to say. They're promising:
With the additional power of the Xbox One X, we are able to deliver The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in 4K, while providing numerous visual tweaks such as higher-quality shadows, ambient occlusion & texture filtering, as well as higher resolution textures, and an all-around performance boost.

How tangible a difference that actually translates into remains to be seen.

So I'm using my free Game Pass that came with the X. How bad did Recore look and play pre enhancement? While it's got some pretty colors and art, it does not feel like an enhanced game at all. It almost feels like something is off. Maybe I've been spoiled at the other enhanced titles. :( Was expecting more from this game.

So I'm using my free Game Pass that came with the X. How bad did Recore look and play pre enhancement? While it's got some pretty colors and art, it does not feel like an enhanced game at all. It almost feels like something is off. Maybe I've been spoiled at the other enhanced titles. :( Was expecting more from this game.
I remember hearing that it had disappointing performance when it dropped. I tried it out too so I get what you mean lol

phil_t98

#SonyToo

has recore been patched yet? I haven't seen it on my enhanced list yet

has recore been patched yet? I haven't seen it on my enhanced list yet

Here's the thing with ReCore. It showed up as X-Enhanced last week so I downloaded it and installed it. In fact it was NOT enhanced and still ran at a low resolution. That "tag" was too early. Then Friday I think a patch dropped for it and now it runs at a much better resolution and a 30-ish framerate with some drops. It's a Unity game so performance isn't stellar but it's good enough to play. The in-dungeon sections can be very pretty in HDR with all the glowing crystals but the game as a whole is not a graphical showcase. I think it's pretty fun, though. Reminds me of a Gamecube-era Capcom game in HD.

I didnt think Battlefield 1 got a patch but my tv had the HDR symbol when I booted it up.
Did they patch it at some point?

It has been HDR for a long time, possibly from launch. Not sure if that requires the S or X. Does the OG X1 support HDR?

Here's the thing with ReCore. It showed up as X-Enhanced last week so I downloaded it and installed it. In fact it was NOT enhanced and still ran at a low resolution. That "tag" was too early. Then Friday I think a patch dropped for it and now it runs at a much better resolution and a 30-ish framerate with some drops. It's a Unity game so performance isn't stellar but it's good enough to play. The in-dungeon sections can be very pretty in HDR with all the glowing crystals but the game as a whole is not a graphical showcase. I think it's pretty fun, though. Reminds me of a Gamecube-era Capcom game in HD.

It has been HDR for a long time, possibly from launch. Not sure if that requires the S or X. Does the OG X1 support HDR?

Is there any stats on what got upgraded. LIke I said, I didn't play it at launch and started Saturday. I just don't see "enhancements".

OG One = No HDR

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Can anbkyd tell me if Dead Rising 4 gold is just the game plus season pass?

If you buy the game plus the season pass it's $20 but the gold edition is $24.

In the description I'm not seeing anything unique to he gold edition other than it has the season pass.

frogger

Can anbkyd tell me if Dead Rising 4 gold is just the game plus season pass?

If you buy the game plus the season pass it's $20 but the gold edition is $24.

In the description I'm not seeing anything unique to he gold edition other than it has the season pass.

Yes, I found it very stupid. I just bought the whole thing for $20. Don't pay $24.

Unity2012

f@luS

More than a member.
Any word about for honor ? Hesitating between PS4 pro or Xbox one x version. I know ps4p is really solid and I don’t see any news beside the initial announcement for for honor enhanced

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Still waiting for Rocket League and Fortnite.

At least RL has a sometime in 2018 timeframe which is absurd but Epic wont even comment on Fortnite.

Goalus

I could see MS promoting TW3 as a new game if the X patch is complete. They are probably paying CDPR which makes sense as the game will be a fantastic showcase for the X.

mad597

Banned

If it's anything like the recent enhanced games it will be a pretty big jump over the PSPro, probably native 4k/30 with upgraded textures from the PC version

mad597

Banned

BF1 got an HDR patch like a month ago, it took them a long time to get that out.

kuYuri

Apparently Homefront: The Revolution got an X1X patch since DF covered it a bit in a recent video. Seems to be around 1800p, framerate holds up much better compared to patched base X1 version, and it supports HDR now. Considering the game didn’t do super well, it’s kind of amazing the support it continues to get rather than just being abandoned.

I’m really curious if Black Ops 3 or Modern Warfare Remastered will get X1X patches.

ElfArmy177

Battlefield did not get hdr until about 2 months ago

mad597

Banned
Apparently Homefront: The Revolution got an X1X patch since DF covered it a bit in a recent video. Seems to be around 1800p, framerate holds up much better compared to patched base X1 version, and it supports HDR now. Considering the game didn’t do super well, it’s kind of amazing the support it continues to get rather than just being abandoned.

I’m really curious if Black Ops 3 or Modern Warfare Remastered will get X1X patches.

Just played Homefront on the X1X it looks pretty amazing, I played the Beta on the orignal Xbox One and it does not look like the same game at all.

I know Overwatch didn't get a patch yet but man does it look much better on the X. I can't imagine how good it'll look with the patch!

If it looks better on X it’s just because the dynamic scaler can hit the 1080p target on X and is probably 900p on base XB.

Pro patch for this game barely improved anything, Blizzard said they are very hesitant to provide any hardware advantages for this game on console

It's really frustrating that we have no info about an enhanced patch for bf1. It's one of the biggest Shooters still out there and considering the pro got one I'm keeping my hopes up that we will as well.

On the flip side bf1 looks significantly better from the base Xbox version now running at 1080p 60fps along with 16 times AF

I booted up WWE 2k 16 and noticed that the camera Cuts during the big slams and whatnot are locked at 60fps now as opposed to dropping to 30 like before. The game also looks sharper and cleaner now for some reason

This enticed me to start looking for a sale on WWE 2K 18

It's really frustrating that we have no info about an enhanced patch for bf1. It's one of the biggest Shooters still out there and considering the pro got one I'm keeping my hopes up that we will as well.

On the flip side bf1 looks significantly better from the base Xbox version now running at 1080p 60fps along with 16 times AF

The Pro patch for BF1 was great

Seeing how well Sw:BF2 runs on X, I think it’s safe to expect a good BF1 x patch

Hit a bug in Homefront near the end of the game, where it just freezes and then the game closes. A quick google shows it being reported on xbox, ps4and pc as far back as last year :/

So although it feels like a different game post patch, they haven't fixed a known bug that stops you completing the game.

Hit a bug in Homefront near the end of the game, where it just freezes and then the game closes. A quick google shows it being reported on xbox, ps4and pc as far back as last year :/

So although it feels like a different game post patch, they haven't fixed a known bug that stops you completing the game.

That’s a bummer to hear.

This game launched in a terrible state. I guess not everything got cleaned up

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Just bought F4 after completing the last part of F3 on my One X, really surprised that F3 is enhanced but F4 is not.

I'm waiting for a full patch for Fallout4, then I will buy an XBox One X. Not kidding.

I was a huge detractor of Fallout 4 originally but strangely enough, it's a title that I am looking forward to returning to. I'll probably get my X around this time too. The shadow draw distance was quite close on the consoles compared to the PC version, so I hope that the Xbox One X patch improves on this.

Caio

I was a huge detractor of Fallout 4 originally but strangely enough, it's a title that I am looking forward to returning to. I'll probably get my X around this time too. The shadow draw distance was quite close on the consoles compared to the PC version, so I hope that the Xbox One X patch improves on this.

I started playing Fallout4 on PS4, but because of job problems, I had to move to another country, and problems over problems, I didn't play for a long time. so, basicly, I will play Fallout4 on XBox One X as it's a new game for me :)

splattered

If it looks better on X it’s just because the dynamic scaler can hit the 1080p target on X and is probably 900p on base XB.

Pro patch for this game barely improved anything, Blizzard said they are very hesitant to provide any hardware advantages for this game on console

Blizzard announced that the XB1X version of Overwatch is getting a full 4K enhancement treatment and possible other enhancements..

Top Bottom