• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X limited edition Power Doritos

Hi I took the pics :p Xbox Mexico and Doritos are giving away games controllers and even the Xbox One X when it launches, you have to redeem some codes on their website in order to win, the codes are inside the bags right now they are only available on Mexico

PD92jxc.jpg

They taste like grilled jalapeño peppers I like them

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
probably. Most food coloring turns your poop green so this will be no exception. Captain Crunch Oops! All Berries turns my poop green every time

I remember eating blue licorice once without knowing this. Was about to have my wife take me to the doctor until she laughed at me and explained this. Live and learn.

Faiz

probably. Most food coloring turns your poop green so this will be no exception. Captain Crunch Oops! All Berries turns my poop green every time

For me it's generally anything with a lot of blue food coloring. Oops All Berries, blue corn tortilla chips, grape soda, etc. = green poop.

If I buy a bunch of bags and combine the Doritos, does it make a first party game?

* I am going to get in front of this with I love my Xbox, and I only game on Xbox.

BiggNife

Grilled jalapeno actually sounds like a pretty good flavor for Doritos but that color couldn't be any less appealing to eat if they tried.

Coxy100

Banned
Do people still eat Doritos? I figured millennials would have killed them by now.
I love people who post silly stuff like this "do people still buy physical?" Silly stuff like that. Seriously no need.

Yes clearly people still buy them or they wouldn't exist...come on now.

Top Bottom