• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X limited edition Power Doritos

They don't taste bad tbh

However, I understand this might not be a flavor everyone would love

I personally like them

Also, LOL at the people judging it by the color... you can make poop colored cake and piss colored drinks and still would be delicious, go aways with your gray-colored food

I'd eat it. I like jalopenos.

Never tried a jalopeno... maybe jalapeños but not jalopenos nor jalopeños...

hahahah kidding

True Fire

Revolting. Why can't video games promote salad and green tea or something?

I have friends who are the full stereotypical Mountain Dew and Doritos gamers, with mountains of Mountain Dew bottles in the corner of their bedrooms and cheese dust in their keyboards. I don't get it.

The marriage between gaming and unhealthy lifestyles is pretty sad. There should be a balance, considering gaming isn't exactly the healthiest lifestyle on its own.

Boke1879

OLvnnMu.gif

I fucking lost it.

Astral Dog

Revolting. Why can't video games promote salad and green tea or something?

I have friends who are the full stereotypical Mountain Dew and Doritos gamers, with mountains of Mountain Dew bottles in the corner of their bedrooms and cheese dust in their keyboards. I don't get it.

The marriage between gaming and unhealthy lifestyles is pretty sad. There should be a balance, considering gaming isn't exactly the healthiest lifestyle on its own.
You said so :p
Money, Maeketing research i think

mavo

Banned
where I live they are 16 MXN, less than 1 USD

I swear like 5 years ago they were like 5mxn, my mind maybe fooling me though.

Gonna try them later if i see one j-just ironically, i mean is kinda dumb to buy doritos just because is funny that they have Xbox ads but i did the same when Doritos had ads for Halo 5, i can't help it.

I swear like 5 years ago they were like 5mxn, my mind maybe fooling me though.

Gonna try them later if i see one j-just ironically, i mean is kinda dumb to buy doritos just because is funny that they have Xbox ads but i did the same when Doritos had ads for Halo 5, i can't help it.

They were, in the 90's, they were between 3 and 5 MXN

Poor Dollar :(

My dream is the dollar to be 16 someday

well it's approaching that, I think right now is at 17 MXN, went down since the new presidet took position in the US from 23 to 17... so it might be close to that

spad3

Damn this is a pretty damn killer launch title for the Xbox One X.

Meaning it probably will actually kill you if you ingest it.

Top Bottom