• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Rekubot said:
It's still there for me. Says something about wi-fi incorporated. Finally.

You probably didn't refresh, because others don't see it in here either...

Good ol' Europe!

noah111

Still Alive
I'm almost hoping this isn't even Xbox 360 as it is the next gen console.. I mean the ad does translate to 'live now, ready for the future technology of tomorrow'.. yeah, no way.

If it's the same size/ bigger it HAS to have advantages other than being more quiet etc, though i'm not sure what those advantages could possibly be. Just seems pointless based on the current 'facts'.

noisome07

Banned
7srDh.gif

shit quality but that was the original ad for anyone that missed it.

Diablohead said:
The denial stage.

To be fair to me, I did say this on the second page (browsing 100 per page)

Dead Man Typing said:
I don't want it to be real, but it's just stupid looking enough to be true.

Still, I'll bet "not real".

Hence my "still saying it's fake" statement. Which I want to stand behind, because I don't get the purple text for "kinect" in the youtube vid. Just stands out too much to be a Microsoft ad....

I'm stretching here, but I really don't want this to be true. Even though it'd make me right about my Wi-fi and 250GB HDD predictions

brb

I've been waiting for a slim release until I jumped on the 360 wagon but that ad makes it look terrible. Hopefully that isn't the final design. :(

FrankT

Sentry said:
I'm almost hoping this isn't even Xbox 360 as it is the next gen console.. I mean the ad does translate to 'live now, ready for the future technology of tomorrow'.. yeah, no way.

If it's the same size/ bigger it HAS to have advantages other than being more quiet etc, though i'm not sure what those advantages could possibly be. Just seems pointless based on the current 'facts'.

1up was right. Tee hee.

thefoxtrot said:
anti red ring vents should help, will be loud as fuck though

I would hope not. Going from Jasper to that would be downgradeton.

S1kkZ

compatible with kinect/natal could also mean that there is no natal/kinect bundle (maybe later). i really expect this thing to launch in the next 2 weeks.

Lets see if that prick Mattrick even aknowledges that they've been done! Tretton made light of the leaks last year, lets see if Mattrick does. My bet, no he won't.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wow they're throwing away 200$ worth of stuff right off the bat :eek:

gracious of them.

Dabanton

If this is real are people seriously making a judgement about it from a side pic on a flash ad

I remember the pissing and moaning about the Slim last year until Sony released some nice hi res shots which gave us a good look at it.

Banned
Lunchbox said:
companies need to stick to their original design this gen

the ps3slim looks shit next to my old shiny fat
this looks ugly compared to the current 360s

I dont understand this. What is ugly about the PS3 slim or this 360? Both are essentially black squares. One has a curve and one has slight angles.

ZeroRay

Thing looks thicker than the 360 I have right now from that angle.

Hopefully it doesn't die like my PS3 did and forces me to replace, cause I prefer the former designs of both systems. Although the Slim has grown on me. Hopefully this one looks better in person too since the PS3 looked like a cheap toy judging by the initial pics.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Galvanise_ said:
Lets see if that prick Mattrick even aknowledges that they've been done! Tretton made light of the leaks last year, lets see if Mattrick does. My bet, no he won't.

Why are you so angry :lol

Gattsu25

Banned
Sentry said:
Microsoft is obviously referring to Natal/Kinect(?) with that one

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
It seems it lacks of the IR port, so us who have the DVD Remote controller won't be able to use it anymore :lol

SONY revealing their software before E3 and now Microsofts SLIM console is revealed.. you people have to re place your bets! who do you think will come out on top? :lol

So, if this is real, it has to be launching very soon...like this week. Otherwise, why talk about or show something that will only get people to hold off purchase in the meantime?

Danielsan

Okay finally got a better look at it in the bigger ad.
Damn this thing is hideous.
Kinda reminds me of a VCR player made by alien ware. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom