• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: NA Special Edition announced.

nubbe

You call that a collection? This is a collection. ;)

I still need to get the Episode II and III soundtracks and Myth, but I've got pretty much all the Xenogears and Xenosaga stuff I want.

What a bunch of jokers!
No N3DS cover plate?!

qMlIzp7.jpg

Finalow

even if I was able to get this I couldn't play it on my Wii U, based region lock.

there is also a EU limited edition? Didn't see anything about it.

R0ckman

Could ebay deter scalpers by forcing them to sell un-opened copies at the suggested retail price bases on the yearly age of the product? Once the age reaches a certain point THEN they can price it however they want?

AniHawk

Could ebay deter scalpers by forcing them to sell un-opened copies at the suggested retail price bases on the yearly age of the product? Once the age reaches a certain point THEN they can price it however they want?

why would ebay do that when they get a percentage of the sale?

Pikma

Banned
that sounds so communist

that would not be a great a solution

An astronomically bad idea. Have you heard of the First Sale Doctrine? Sure, eBay can try to do what they want, but people can sell what they want after the first sale has occurred.

evanmisha

You call that a collection? This is a collection. ;)

This post summons me like Beetlejuice.

Hard to squeeze everything into one picture. Still around 6-7 things missing off the top of my head. The EU Wii U console bundle alone means I need to invest in a new display area.

And this is just my Xenoblade collection.

I don't have a collection of any other Xeno series merch :x

R0ckman

An astronomically bad idea. Have you heard of the First Sale Doctrine? Sure, eBay can try to do what they want, but people can sell what they want after the first sale has occurred.

I'm not too fond of U.S. idealogical constructs really, they're really patch worked concepts that reveal the forked tongued, imperial conquest behavior that formed the country. Similar to an unrighteous thief gaining enough power in a community to create laws and concepts to prevent him or those of like mind from ever recieving judgement.

john tv

I'm not too fond of U.S. idealogical constructs really, they're really patch worked concepts that reveal the forked tongued, imperial conquest behavior that formed the country. Similar to an unrighteous thief gaining enough power in a community to create laws and concepts to prevent him or those of like mind from ever recieving judgement.
Mega Man Mood Killer

Dice//

Banned
Any word from anywhere about any other options to get this? Best Buy, GameStop?

Nada.

Hopefully though. I mean, GS had the first game as a store-exclusive...so I mean... maybe they'll work some magic for the anticipated sequel??????

You know the EU Court supports the FSD, right? Just imperialist dogma, I am sure.

UberTag

<notices thread after a weekend spent doing weekendy things>

Oooooh... this looks like something I'd be interested in.

<opens thread, sees gorgeous collector's edition, throws money at screen>

Awesome. Time to preor-

<sees that Amazon has already sold out the 50 or so units they were allocated>

Damn it all.

<shakes fist at Reggie>

AniHawk

Awesome. Time to preor-

Damn it all.

<shakes fist at Reggie>

considering the cost of everything, nintendo probably made somewhere between 3,000-5,000 or more. if it was done in china, then it means the goods would have been sent to production a long time ago and that the amount has already been decided. if the books are being made in america, they still might have time to adjust quantities and order more based on demand.

i think we'll see this pop up at best buy or at the very least, gamestop.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I prefer the PAL one, becase it cheaper and I wouldn't use that USB honestly. Hopefully it will be available before the release, because so far it was up just on the UK Nintendo store...and It's gone...!

I prefer the PAL one, becase it cheaper and I wouldn't use that USB honestly. Hopefully it will be available before the release, because so far it was up just on the UK Nintendo store...and It's gone...!

wwwhaaaat??? pretty sure it never came up on UK Nintendo store yet. I think you're confused with Project Zero 5

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
wwwhaaaat??? pretty sure it never came up on UK Nintendo store yet. I think you're confused with Project Zero 5

mmmhhh...maybe you are right! damn...that is another LE I'd want....hopefully also that will be available somewhere....sooner or later...

Jackano

Very good LE release. Sure they push this game compared to the Wii version.

Time to re-use this old GC days sentence: Panic-mode Nintendo is best Nintendo.

Damn I can't believe it's sold out already...i mean i didn't even hear about it until i randomly browsed around on a nintendo news site.

That's a really sweet deal and bundle though. I'll definitely pick it up if it goes up for preorder.

Awesome. Time to preor-

Damn it all.

<shakes fist at Reggie>
u snooze u lose

Top Bottom