• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yaoi is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjellson

b22.jpg
:lol I'm dying.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Speaking of which: Why is the art in most Yuri series so...amateurish?
...and why do most Yuri series feature flat chested girls?
HOW DOES ANYONE EVEN ENJOY THAT?!?!

Now Yaoi I can understand, but with Yuri it just disappoints me.

I'm sorry you can't appreciate the pure love of young girls.

Nothing amateurish here.

Nope.

LuffyZoro

Speaking of which: Why is the art in most Yuri series so...amateurish?
...and why do most Yuri series feature flat chested girls?
HOW DOES ANYONE EVEN ENJOY THAT?!?!

Now Yaoi I can understand some of the stuff behind, but with Yuri it just turns me off...

Some people love that DFC.

Dresden

Can someone describe to me the appeal of the super-deformed giant hands/small head aesthetic? Is it all about being imposing? Can only the dominant partner have giant features?

I think this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen, actually. Do people actually get off on this?

It's called bad art.

Can someone describe to me the appeal of the super-deformed giant hands/small head aesthetic? Is it all about being imposing? Can only the dominant partner have giant features?

I think this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen, actually. Do people actually get off on this?

Yeah Id have to agree with what someone else said, you must be reading the wrong ones, since not all of them look like that. Also I dont think in the ones with the younger and shorter seme that they would necessarily have the bigger features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom