• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters |OT| Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya, nya, Darknyan!

PSFan

Did you update the games and get the new Yokai with the update yet?
Jewelnyans can only be gotten in Psychic AFAIK. You need to link the games up to grab them.

Your save doesn't get erased. The original stays on the B/F cart and a copy is made to the Psychic cart. You can even trade between your Psychic file and the original B/F file.

No harm in transferring. If you're playing Psychic you have two options: Play the entire story again with very minimal changes or transfer post-game data from the original game/s to just experience the new content. I'd recommend transferring just to keep your medallium completion.

I updated FS but not BS yet. So can you transfer both FS and BS into the same PS game? Or only one of them? And does only progress transfer, or does items and Yo-kai and stuff transfer as well?

I read that the Jewelcats can be obtained in FS and BS as well. You need the 2.0 upgrade and they also have to be linked with PS.

I updated FS but not BS yet. So can you transfer both FS and BS into the same PS game? Or only one of them? And does only progress transfer, or does items and Yo-kai and stuff transfer as well?

I read that the Jewelcats can be obtained in FS and BS as well. You need the 2.0 upgrade and they also have to be linked with PS.
Literally everything transfers. It's the exact same save file. If you save the game in BS the transfer, when you load your file in PS you'll be in the exact same spot.

Top Bottom